- 27 min ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 3 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- 6 hrs ago Datsun CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- News Galwan Valley clash: Supreme sacrifice will be eternally etched
- Movies Pushpa Vs KGF? Uppena Director Compares Allu Arjun Starrer To Yash’s Blockbuster Film!
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio, And Vodafone-Idea Postpaid Plans: Who Is Offering More Add-On Connections And Data
- Lifestyle Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- Sports India women vs England women: Mithali's bench ready to make mark in historic one-off Test
- Finance Deepak Fertilisers Shares Hit New 52-Week High: Will The Stock Rally Any Further?
- Education TJEE 2021: Tripura Joint Entrance Exam Postponed Due To Covid-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has affected the country badly. Businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. However, keeping in mind the convenience of the customers, Maruti Suzuki India has offered an extension of the free service, warranty and extended warranty of its cars. The extension would be applicable only to the free service and warranty period expiring between March 15, 2021, to May 31, 2021. This will be extended up to 30th June 2021.
Partho Banerjee, Senior Executive Director (Service), Maruti Suzuki India said, "With customer convenience at the core of initiatives, we have decided to extend the free services, warranty and extended warranty for our customers till June 30th 2021. Earlier, these were expiring between March 15th and May 31st, 2021. Since customers in several States are facing restricted movement, this extension will give them relief. They can avail these services at their convenience, as lockdown eases."
In other recent Maruti Suzuki news, according to some reports Suzuki is gearing up to launch the all-new 5th-generation Swift by 2022. The Japanese automotive magazine Best Car has created a 3D rendering of the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift.
Going by the 3D rendering, the new 5th-gen Swift comes with a very large air dam, thin-horizontal fog lamps, slimmer LED headlamps and many more tweaks. We expect the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift to be launched in the Indian market soon after the global unveil. It will be priced at a higher point than the current model.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki India Extending Its Free Service & Warranty Period For Customers
As we mentioned earlier, due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Maruti Suzuki India has done a great thing by extending its free service and warranty period for customers.