- 4 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 4 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 6 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 7 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- News Kerala CM hints at region-wise restrictions; Lockdown strategy to change after June 16
- Movies Exclusive: Nikita Rawal On Bold OTT Content And Why She Has Declined Such Offers
- Sports India vs Afghanistan, FIFA WC Qualifier: I have asked my boys to enjoy the game: Stimac
- Finance Retail loan Repayments See Sharp Decline in April Says Report
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has affected the country badly. Businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. However, keeping in mind the convenience of the customers, Maruti Suzuki India has offered an extension of the free service, warranty and extended warranty of its cars. The extension would be applicable only to the free service and warranty period expiring between March 15, 2021, to May 31, 2021. This will be extended up to 30th June 2021.
Partho Banerjee, Senior Executive Director (Service), Maruti Suzuki India said, "With customer convenience at the core of initiatives, we have decided to extend the free services, warranty and extended warranty for our customers till June 30th 2021. Earlier, these were expiring between March 15th and May 31st, 2021. Since customers in several States are facing restricted movement, this extension will give them relief. They can avail these services at their convenience, as lockdown eases."
In other recent Maruti Suzuki news, according to some reports Suzuki is gearing up to launch the all-new 5th-generation Swift by 2022. The Japanese automotive magazine Best Car has created a 3D rendering of the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift.
Going by the 3D rendering, the new 5th-gen Swift comes with a very large air dam, thin-horizontal fog lamps, slimmer LED headlamps and many more tweaks. We expect the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift to be launched in the Indian market soon after the global unveil. It will be priced at a higher point than the current model.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki India Extending Its Free Service & Warranty Period For Customers
As we mentioned earlier, due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Maruti Suzuki India has done a great thing by extending its free service and warranty period for customers.