- 9 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 23 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 24 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Movies Farah Khan Feels Only Big Fat Entertainers Can Pull The Crowd To Theatres After Pandemic
- News Delta plus variant: Maharashtra imposes stricter norms, Level 3 curbs to continue to contain COVID-19 spread
- Education Odisha Madhyama Result And Open School Exam Result 2021 Declared
- Technology Garmin Forerunner 55 With SpO2 Monitor Announced In India; Features Price, And More
- Finance COVID-19 Impact: Passenger Taffic At Bengaluru Airport Dips 66%
- Sports Lille start Ligue 1 title defence at Metz, PSG travel to newly-promoted Troyes
- Lifestyle Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Ravishing In These 3 Different Outfits From Her Song, Saiyaan Ji
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has pushed an update to the Eeco MPV. The new update has been made only on the Cargo commercial variant of the MPV. The Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo MPV now receives a reverse parking assistance system.
The new feature addition has been updated on the brand's website as well. The company has increased the prices of all its models sold in the Indian market starting from April 1, 2021. As a result, the updated Eeco Cargo retails between Rs 4.27 lakh to Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Apart from the reverse parking sensor, the Eeco Cargo also features other safety equipment. The list included child lock on doors, seat belt reminder, side-impact beams, high mount stop lamps, and speed limiter; among others.
The Eeco Cargo features a basic interior layout with minimum features to keep the cost at bay. This includes a blower, headrests for seats, 12-volt socket, analogue speedometer, digital display, a single-din audio system, a flat cargo bed and more. The top-spec variant of the Eeco Cargo model also features a manual AC.
The Eeco Cargo feature sliding rear doors for easy loading and unloading of goods. Other exterior features of the van include halogen headlamps, LED taillamps, blacked-out bumpers at both ends, lockable fuel-filler cap, ORVMs, tubeless tyres are more.
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo is offered in petrol and CNG variants. Both variants are powered by the same four-cylinder 1.2-litre engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The petrol-only model produces a maximum of 72bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 98Nm at 3000rpm.
On the other hand, the petrol-CNG variant produces a maximum of 61bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 85Nm at 3000rpm. Maruti Suzuki S-CNG cars come equipped with Dual Interdependent ECU with Intelligent Injection System.
It ensures better and consistent performance along with high fuel efficiency across all terrains. In CNG mode the company claims the Eeco will return a mileage of 20.88km/kg.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo Receiving New Updates To Become Safer
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco Cargo becomes a lot safer now. As it is a cargo vehicle, it would be reversing into many tight spots and loading bays to load or unload the cargo. With the new reverse parking sensors right from the factory, the job of the driver becomes much easier and safer as well.