- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Maruti Suzuki has launched the all-new Celerio in India. Prices for the all-new Maruti Suzuki Celerio start at Rs 4.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Engine Specifications & Mileage
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio is powered by an all-new K10C 1.0-litre engine which features dual injectors, dual VVT and cooled EGR. The Celerio's engine produces 65.7bhp and 89Nm of peak torque. The engine is paired to either a 5-speed manual gearbox or a 5-speed automated manual transmission (AMT) which Maruti has dubbed Auto Gear Shift (AGS).
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio's new powerplant comes with engine idle start-stop technology which shuts off the engine when the car comes to a complete halt. This makes the Maruti Celerio the most fuel efficient petrol powered car in India. The Celerio manual delivers a mileage of 25.24km/litre. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio AMT, on the other hand, delivers a mileage of 26.68km/l.
New Maruti Suzuki Celerio Dimensions & Boot Space
The new Maruti Suzuki Celerio is larger than the previous-gen car when it comes to width and wheelbase length. The new Celerio is 3,695mm long (unchanged), 1,655mm wide (an increase of 55mm over the old car) and 1,555mm tall (unchanged). The wheelbase of the all-new Maruti Celerio is 2,435mm long, which is 10mm more than that of the outgoing model.
The boot space has also increased by 78 litres to 313 litres. The new 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio also rides slightly higher than the previous car and sports a ground clearance of 170mm(a 5mm increase).
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Variants & Colour Options
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio is offered in 7 different variants - LXI, VXI, VXI AGS, ZXI, ZXI AGS, ZXI+, ZXI+ AGS. The base Celerio LXI variant is the only trim level that does not offer the AMT gearbox. The all-new Celerio is offered in six different colour variants - Arctic White, Silky Silver, Glistening Grey, Speedy Blue, Fire Red, and Caffeine Brown.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design & Features
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio features a brand new design that should appeal to the younger customer base that Maruti is targeting with the new gen hatchback. Viewed from the front, the Celerio shows off a curvy new face with wraparound headlights connected to the Suzuki badge in the centre.
When viewed from the sides, the new Celerio's 15-inch black alloy wheels are the attention grabbers with the top-spec models getting electrically operated ORVMs. At the rear, the all new Celerio features brand new taillights.
Inside, the brand new Celerio features a centre focused dashboard with the brand new touchscreen infotainment display taking centre stage. The new infotainment display supports both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and is flanked on each side by vertical rectangular vents for the air conditioning system.
Also new is the brand new steering wheel with controls for the infotainment display. The steering wheel sits in front of the new instrument binnacle which features a large speedometer and a tachometer (top-spec ZXi+ variants only).
In terms of safety, Maruti Suzuki Celerio features a host of safety features including dual airbags, ABS with EBD and Brake Assist, Hill Hold Assist (with AGS variants only), rear parking sensor, and a speed alert system among others.
Thoughts On The All New Maruti Suzuki Celerio
The all-new Maruti Suzuki Celerio has undergone a massive change in terms of design. With its new fuel-efficient engine and aggressive pricing, the Celerio promises to be yet another gold mine for Maruti Suzuki.