- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
The all-new Maruti Suzuki Celerio's colour options and variants have leaked ahead of its launch on November 10. The variants and colour options were leaked by Twitter user MotorArenaIndia.
The tweet revealed that the all-new Celerio will be offered in seven variants — three of which are the ones with Maruti's AGS (Auto Gear Shift - the company's term for an automated manual transmission - AMT) gearbox setup. The AGS gearbox will be offered in VXi, ZXi and Zxi+ guises with only the base LXi variant of the new Maruti Celerio missing out on an automatic transmission option.
The all-new Maruti Suzuki Celerio will be offered in 6 different colour options. The six colour options include the basic white, silver and grey which are dubbed Arctic White Silky Silver and Glistening Grey respectively. For those looking for more vibrant colours, Maruti will offer the new Celerio hatchback in Solid Fire Red, Speedy Blue and Caffeine Brown tones. The Celerio's variant list has also revealed that the new hatchback from Maruti Suzuki won't be offered in dual-tone guise.
Maruti's ad for the new Celerio has also revealed that the new hatchback has a more upright stance and a curvy design. The Celerio's new styling path is best viewed from the front where the new wraparound headlights and grille give the hatchback a visibly different look when compared to its predecessor. The front bumper features black inserts and plays host to the dual fog lamps.
The sides of the new car reveal the Celerio's blacked-out B-pillar and alloy wheels, while the rear end of the car features new taillights and horizontal reflectors on the bumper.
Maruti Suzuki claims that the all-new Celerio will be India's most fuel-efficient petrol car when it arrives on Indian roads on the 10th of November. The Celerio is expected to feature a brand new version of Maruti's K10C engine. The new dual VVT and dual jet 1.0-litre powerplant is expected to be a non-turbocharged version of the engine first seen on the Baleno RS.
The new engine is expected to make slightly more than the current 1.0-litre K10B engine's 67bhp and 90Nm output. Aiding the new engine in terms of fuel efficiency will be an idle start-stop system which will kill the engine when the car comes to a halt and then start it up again when the time comes to move again.
The all-new Maruti Suzuki Celerio is expected to be slightly larger than the outgoing car. The new Celerio will be based on Maruti Suzuki's Heartect platform and is expected to feature more space in the brand new cabin. The cabin also plays host to a new dash dominated by the touchscreen infotainment display which is expected to feature Android Auto Connectivity. The new Celerio also sports a brand new instrument cluster and steering wheel.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Celerio
The upcoming all-new Maruti Suzuki Celerio is expected to be the most fuel-efficient petrol car in the country. The fact that Maruti is offering the new Ceelrio in a host of vibrant colours means that one does not need to forget individuality in the pursuit of avoiding the fuel station.