- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 8 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Sports India vs England, 1st Test: Virat Kohli claims unwanted batting record after getting dismissed for golden duck
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Maruti Suzuki is set to increase prices of its cars. Maruti Suzuki cars will soon become more expensive. This is the third time the Indian manufacturer has hiked prices of its cars this year. We expect Maruti Suzuki to reveal all the details regarding the price in the coming weeks, as the manufacturer has not yet disclosed all the details for this price hike.
Maruti Suzuki has cited an increase in various input costs last year as one of the reasons for the price hike. The new price increase varies from model to model, and the manufacturer is yet to reveal details on this as well.
The first price hike this year was announced in January, where the prices of all models were increased by up to Rs 34,000, and the next price hike was announced in April that affected all models.
At present, Maruti Suzuki has fourteen different models in India to cater to different segments, and the brand is still the undisputed sales champion in India. However, the manufacturer has seen a slight dip in overall sales as some of its main competitors in few segments have caught up to the manufacturer.
However, we expect Maruti Suzuki to cover lost ground with the launch of the much-awaited next-generation Celerio in the coming months. The five-door variant of Suzuki Jimny is expected to join the sales charts early in 2022.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Increasing Prices For The Third Time In 2021
Maruti Suzuki has been dominating the budget car segment ever since the launch of the brand in India. It is a remarkable achievement by the auto giant. However, with the competition strengthening themselves in every possible aspect, we have seen a slight change in the market trend and Maruti Suzuki's position has been slipping in some categories.
Even though this price hike may affect the overall sales, we are sure Maruti Suzuki will bounce back during the festive seasons as they know Indian consumers better than any other manufacturer.