- 8 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 22 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 23 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Technology Airtel Introduces Rs. 128 Prepaid Pack Under Smart Recharge; Extended Validity For 28 Days
- Movies Indian Idol 12: Insider Reveals Truth Behind Pawandeep-Arunita & Sayli-Nihal’s Love Angles
- Finance COVID-19 Impact: Passenger Taffic At Bengaluru Airport Dips 66%
- Sports Lille start Ligue 1 title defence at Metz, PSG travel to newly-promoted Troyes
- Lifestyle Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Ravishing In These 3 Different Outfits From Her Song, Saiyaan Ji
- News #BanTwitterInIndia trends after Twitter blocks, then unblocks Ravi Shankar Prasad's account
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education Patna HC Directs State Govt To Fill The Vacant Posts Of Commerce Teachers In Schools Within 6 Months
Maruti Suzuki has announced its 'Cool your Car' service camp. This cap will be held from 20 April to 20 May, 2021. This campaign will be hosted across all service points in the country excluding the Nexa chain of workshops. So here are all the things that the customers can avail of from this campaign.
Through this campaign, the company will be providing services like detailed vehicle check and special offers on AC repair work, AC filter, AC gas, AC treatment kits, and condenser. All the Maruti Suzuki vehicles that will enter the service centres will be thoroughly sanitised before and after the completion of work. Also, the technician and advisors are fully equipped to use protective covers for several touchpoints inside and outside the car they will be working on.
In other recent Maruti Suzuki news, the company transported over 7.2 lakh vehicles using Indian railways. The company has achieved this impressive feat in the past five years. The company has shipped over 1.8 lakh units via the Indian Railways in 2020-21 alone. In comparison, Maruti Suzuki shipped around 88,000 units back in 2016-17. According to the company, the increased focus on using railways has helped it to offset over 3,200 MT of CO2 emissions, cumulatively.
Currently, the automaker is using five loading terminals located in Gurgaon, Farukhnagar, Kathuwas, Patli and Detroj. The vehicles are being shipped to over 15 cities across India. This includes Bangalore, Nagpur, Mumbai, Guwahati, Mundra Port, Indore, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, NCR, Siliguri, Coimbatore, Pune, and Agartala. With the addition of Agartala, the transportation time is reduced by half to various States in East India.
Thoughts About Cool Your Car Camp By Maruti Suzuki
Through this Cool Your Car campaign, customers will be able to benefit from special offers that the company has to provide. And since the summers are kicking in, people must go and get their AC serviced.