- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Maruti Suzuki continues to expand its new car subscription service in the country. The company has now added a few more models to the existing line-up of cars available for the service. This includes the WagonR, S-Cross and the Ignis hatchback.
After new models added to the line-up, the number of vehicles available under the subscription service is 10. The company also added a couple of new cities recently to the service such as Mumbai (including Navi Mumbai and Thane), Chennai, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.
Other cities where the ‘Maruti Suzuki Subscribe' services are available includes Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune. According to the company, the subscription service has become more affordable with the inclusion of Wagon R in Maruti Suzuki Arena showrooms and Ignis in the brand's Nexa premium dealership chain.
Customers will pay an all-inclusive monthly subscription charge starting Rs 12,722 for the Wagon R Lxi variant and Rs 13,772 for the Ignis Sigma variant in Delhi (including taxes) for a tenure of 48 months.
The company offers new model alongside its existing range of vehicles. This includes the Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza and the Ertiga from Maruti Suzuki Arena showrooms. Additionally, customers can choose from a new Baleno, Ciaz and XL6, which are part of the brand's NEXA premium showroom experience.
The customer needs to pay an all-inclusive monthly fee that comprehensively covers maintenance, 24x7 roadside assistance and insurance for the complete tenure. The plan comes with tenure options of 24, 36, and 48 months, as per the customer's choice. After the completion of subscription tenure, the customer can also opt to extend, upgrade the vehicle, or buy the car at market price.
The new subscription service allows a customer to use a brand new car without actually owning it. They will be paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that covers maintenance and insurance for the complete tenure.
Maruti Suzuki has partnered with ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services India, a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation, Japan, to launch the new service in the country. The company is offering select models for the new subscription service.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Adding More Models To New Car Subscription Service
Maruti Suzuki's subscription service is gaining popularity in the country. The company has now added a few more models to make the subscription service more affordable. Customers choosing the car leasing service will help them to reduce the up-front cost need to make a new car purchase. Additionally, the maintenance of the vehicle will be taken care of by the company as well.