- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
India's leading automaker Maruti Suzuki has opened booking for the new Celerio hatchback. The new Maruti Suzuki Celerio can be booked for a token amount of Rs 11,000.
Maruti Suzuki claims that the all-new Celerio hatchback will be India's most fuel-efficient petrol car, though the carmaker hasn't revealed the mileage figures just yet.
What it has revealed is that the all-new Celerio will sport the next-gen Dual Jet, Dual VVT, K Series engine that will also feature 'Idle Start Stop' technology. This means that the all-new Celerio when the car comes to a halt in order to save fuel.
We expect the new engine to feature a 1.0-litre displacement just like that of the current car's powerplant. The all-new Celerio will be offered with manual and automatic transmission (both 5-speed) options with the latter expected to be an AMT unit like the one on the current car.
The all-new Maruti Celerio feature a revised design and now looks a lot more curves. This is evident in the front where the new swept back headlamps wrap around the bonnet of the hatchback. Connecting the two headlamps to the Suzuki badge on the new front grille are small strips of chrome. The front bumper of the new Celerio helps accentuate the curvy look of the hatchback and features a two-tone look while also playing host to the fog lamps.
When viewed from the side, the blacked out B-Pillar and the new alloy wheels are the standout features of the new Celerio. The rear end of the new 2021 Maruti Celerio sports revised taillamps and a set of horizontal reflectors on the bumper.
Inside, the all-new Celerio features a brand new cabin with a touchscreen infotainment display that is expected to bring Android Auto as standard. Also new are the three-spoke steering wheel and the instrument cluster sitting behind it. The new Celerio is expected to feature multiple airbags as part of its safety getup.
Announcing the bookings open for the All-New Celerio, Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "Since its launch, Celerio took the market by storm with its unique style and the revolutionary Auto Gear Shift (AGS) Technology, that helped democratize the two-pedal technology in the country. Brand Celerio has since then stood for new age technology, modern design and practicality. Today's urban, progressive and aspirational customers, look for lively, active and vivid products to match their persona. The All-New Celerio with a new petrol engine, vibrant and stylish design, and with host of segment-first features is an all-rounder. We are confident that the All-New Celerio will once again energize the compact segment."
Speaking about the new Celerio, CV Raman, Chief Technical Officer (Engineering), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "Powered by Next-Gen K-Series Dual Jet, Dual VVT Engine with first in segment Idle Start-Stop Technology, All-New Celerio will be the ‘ Most Fuel-Efficient petrol car in India'."
Thoughts on the all-new Maruti Suzuki Celerio
The all-new Maruti Suzuki Celerio looks to follow in the footsteps of its predecessor thanks to its efficiency claims. However, unlike the old Celerio, the all-new Celerio does have the looks to entice customers into undertaking a new journey on the road ensconced in its seats.