- 4 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 5 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 6 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 7 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- News Kerala CM hints at region-wise restrictions; Lockdown strategy to change after June 16
- Movies Exclusive: Nikita Rawal On Bold OTT Content And Why She Has Declined Such Offers
- Sports India vs Afghanistan, FIFA WC Qualifier: I have asked my boys to enjoy the game: Stimac
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Mahindra is gearing up to launch the new SUV called the XUV700 in the Indian market. The company had informed earlier that the XUV700 will hit the showrooms by Q2 FY2022. The Mahindra XUV700 is expected to be launched sometime in October this year. Once launched, the XUV700 will be placed above the outgoing XUV500.
However, according to the pictures posted byXUV_700_2021_Officialon Instagram, the Mahindra XUV700 has been spotted testing. As seen in the spy images, the upcoming SUV is wrapped in camouflage. At the front, it gets the drop-down LED DRL as seen on the Mahindra XUV300. It also features a big radiator grille and gets Mahindra's typical seven-slatted design.
On the inside, it gets the twin screens for the instrument console and infotainment system as seen on Mercedes. The Mahindra XUV700 will be manufactured at the company's production facility at Chakan in Maharashtra. The company also states that the XUV700 will also come with world-class safety features. This includes the Level 1 autonomous technology with automatic parking, lane-change assist and more.
The XUV700 could be offered in 6 and 7 seating configurations. The 6-seater will feature captain seats in the middle row, while the 7-seater models will feature a bench seat to provide maximum practicality. Other features that are expected on the XUV700 include, LED lighting all around with corner lighting, all-around body cladding, function roof rails, a panoramic sunroof, muscular-looking bonnet, multiple climate control, steering mounted controls, power-operated seats with ventilation.
Mechanically, the XUV700 is expected to be powered by an updated version of the 2.2-litre mHawk diesel and the 2.0-litre T-GDi turbo-petrol engines seen on the Mahindra Thar. Both engines will be offered with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed torque converter automatic gearboxes along with an optional four-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Mahindra XUV700
The upcoming Mahindra XUV700 is expected to come loaded with a host of technologies and features. It will also be a more premium offering from the brand. Once launched, the Mahindra XUV700 will rival the upcoming Hyundai Alcazar, MG Hector Plus and the Tata Safari in the Indian market.