- 9 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 23 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 24 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- News Delta plus variant: Maharashtra imposes stricter norms, Level 3 curbs to continue to contain COVID-19 spread
- Education Odisha Madhyama Result And Open School Exam Result 2021 Declared
- Movies Vijay To Repeat Pokkiri Magic In Nelson Dilipkumar’s Beast; Here’s How!
- Technology Garmin Forerunner 55 With SpO2 Monitor Announced In India; Features Price, And More
- Finance COVID-19 Impact: Passenger Taffic At Bengaluru Airport Dips 66%
- Sports Lille start Ligue 1 title defence at Metz, PSG travel to newly-promoted Troyes
- Lifestyle Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Ravishing In These 3 Different Outfits From Her Song, Saiyaan Ji
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
Mahindra is gearing up to launch the new SUV called the XUV700 in the Indian market. The company had informed earlier that the XUV700 will hit the showrooms by Q2 FY2022. The Mahindra XUV700 is expected to be launched sometime in October this year. Once launched, the XUV700 will be placed above the outgoing XUV500.
However, according to the pictures posted byXUV_700_2021_Officialon Instagram, the Mahindra XUV700 has been spotted testing. As seen in the spy images, the upcoming SUV is wrapped in camouflage. At the front, it gets the drop-down LED DRL as seen on the Mahindra XUV300. It also features a big radiator grille and gets Mahindra's typical seven-slatted design.
On the inside, it gets the twin screens for the instrument console and infotainment system as seen on Mercedes. The Mahindra XUV700 will be manufactured at the company's production facility at Chakan in Maharashtra. The company also states that the XUV700 will also come with world-class safety features. This includes the Level 1 autonomous technology with automatic parking, lane-change assist and more.
The XUV700 could be offered in 6 and 7 seating configurations. The 6-seater will feature captain seats in the middle row, while the 7-seater models will feature a bench seat to provide maximum practicality. Other features that are expected on the XUV700 include, LED lighting all around with corner lighting, all-around body cladding, function roof rails, a panoramic sunroof, muscular-looking bonnet, multiple climate control, steering mounted controls, power-operated seats with ventilation.
Mechanically, the XUV700 is expected to be powered by an updated version of the 2.2-litre mHawk diesel and the 2.0-litre T-GDi turbo-petrol engines seen on the Mahindra Thar. Both engines will be offered with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed torque converter automatic gearboxes along with an optional four-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Mahindra XUV700
The upcoming Mahindra XUV700 is expected to come loaded with a host of technologies and features. It will also be a more premium offering from the brand. Once launched, the Mahindra XUV700 will rival the upcoming Hyundai Alcazar, MG Hector Plus and the Tata Safari in the Indian market.