- 8 hrs ago Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- 18 hrs ago Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
- 20 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Prices Start From Rs 5.49 Lakh
- 1 day ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A73 Could Get OLED Panels From TCL Or BOE; Will It Pass Samsung’s Quality Test?
- Finance Fuel Rates: Petrol, Diesel Remain Unchanged For Second Straight Day
- News General strike in Haiti over dire security situation
- Movies Aha To Premiere Shekar Kammula’s Record-Breaking Super Hit - Love Story Starring Naga Chaitanya, Sai Pallavi
- Sports T20 World Cup: India vs England Warm-Up Game, Highlights: Rahul, Kishan shine as India notch up 7-wicket win
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Lifestyle Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Mahindra XUV700 prices announced and bookings to be open from October 7. According to the revealed prices, the ex-showroom price for the top-end diesel variant with an automatic transmission and all-wheel-drive is Rs 21.69 lakh.
The Mahindra XUV700 is the Pune based automaker's upcoming SUV for the Indian market.
Previously, we brought you the news regarding the variants and colours that will be made available in the upcoming Mahindra XUV700.
Now, Mahindra has officially announced the ex-showroom prices of all variants of the upcoming Mahindra XUV700.
As per the official price list, the Mahindra XUV700 range starts from Rs 11.99 lakh(ex-showroom) for the base 5-seater MX petrol variant with a manual transmission, while the top-end 7-seater AX7 (O) diesel variant with an automatic transmission and all-wheel-drive costs Rs 21.69 lakh(ex-showroom).
The ex-showroom prices according to the official price list are as follows for the 5 seater variants.
- MX petrol MT - Rs 11.99 lakh
- MX diesel MT - Rs 12.29 lakh
- AX3 petrol MT - Rs 13.99 lakh
- AX3 diesel MT - Rs 14.99 lakh
- AX5 petrol MT - Rs 14.99 lakh
- AX5 diesel MT - Rs 15.99 lakh
- AX5 petrol AT - Rs 16.29 lakh
- AX5 diesel AT - Rs 17.29 lakh
- AX5 diesel AT AWD - Rs 18.79 lakh
- AX5(O) petrol AT - Rs 16.99 lakh
- AX5(O) petrol AT AWD - Rs 18.49 lakh
- AX5(O) diesel AT - Rs 17.99 lakh
- AX5(O) diesel AT AWD - Rs 19.49 lakh
- MX diesel MT - Rs 13.19 lakh
- AX5 petrol MT - Rs 15.69 lakh
- AX5 petrol AT - Rs 16.99 lakh
- AX5 petrol AT AWD - Rs 18.49 lakh
- AX5 diesel MT - Rs 16.69 lakh
- AX5 diesel AT - Rs 17.99 lakh
- AX5(O) petrol AT - Rs 17.69 lakh
- AX5(O) diesel AT - Rs 18.69 lakh
- AX7 petrol AT - Rs 18.49 lakh
- AX7 petrol AT AWD - Rs 19.99 lakh
- AX7(O) petrol AT - Rs 19.19 lakh
- AX7(O) petrol AT AWD - Rs 20.69 lakh
- AX7 diesel AT - Rs 19.49 lakh
- AX7(O) diesel AT - Rs 20.19 lakh
- AX7(O) diesel AT AWD - Rs 21.69 lakh
Whereas the ex-showroom prices for the 7 seater variants according to the official price list are as follows.
Apart from this, the official price list also reveals that the upcoming Mahindra XUV700 will be available in the all-wheel-drive guise in both petrol and diesel variants.
Design-wise, the new Mahindra XUV700 uses an evolutionary design of the Mahindra XUV500 rather than a more radical design. This leads to the Mahindra XUV700 retaining a similar silhouette as the Mahindra XUV500.
The end outcome is that the Mahindra XUV700 looks far more sophisticated and mature than the Mahindra XUV500, especially with those flush door handles.
Stepping inside the Mahindra XUV700, the first thing you notice is the presence of two massive 10.25-inch screens that are reminiscent of the ones seen on the latest models from Mercedes-Benz.
Apart from this, the wide horizontal elements on the dashboard accentuate the width of the cabin and divide the dashboard into three parts for a clutter-free visual experience.
When Mahindra launched the XUV500 in India, it was one of the most tech-laden SUVs in the market. Following the same route, the upcoming Mahindra XUV700 doesn't disappoint either.
Features-wise, the upcoming Mahindra XUV700 comes with features such as a panoramic sunroof, dual-zone climate control, a 360-degree camera, electronic parking brake, wireless charging, adaptive cruise control, a multi-function flat-bottom steering wheel, front seats with memory function, and drive modes.
Despite the very aggressive pricing, Mahindra hasn't skimped on safety features either. In fact, the Mahindra XUV700 has one of the most advanced safety features in its segment.
The upcoming Mahindra XUV700 comes with some advanced active and passive safety features such as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) which includes features such as adaptive cruise control, lane keep assistance, emergency braking and a few more. Passive safety features include seven airbags, ABS with EBD, ESP and a few more.
The upcoming Mahindra XUV700 comes with a choice of one petrol engine and two diesel engines and all engines come mated to either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
The petrol engine is a 2.0-litre turbocharged unit with 197 bhp, the 2.2-litre turbocharged diesel engine comes in two states of tune, a 153 bhp tune for the lower trim levels and a more potent 182 bhp tune.
Thoughts About Mahindra XUV700 Pricing
When Mahindra unveiled the XUV700, the company revealed the pricing for just the base 5-seater petrol variant with manual transmission.
Though this price was aggressive enough to gain the attention of people, many were sceptical about the pricing of other variants.
Now that Mahindra has officially announced the prices of all variants, it is now clear that Mahindra has kept the aggressive pricing throughout all its variants and not just the base variant.