- 1 hr ago Tata Motors To Increase Prices Again — Third Price Hike In 2021 For Tata Cars
- 1 hr ago Honda City Gets Google Assistant Feature: Fifth-Generation Sedan Gets Voice-Commands
- 3 hrs ago Tata Ace Gold Petrol CX Launched At Rs 3.99 Lakh: India’s Most-Affordable 4-Wheeler LCV
- 4 hrs ago Benelli 502c Launched In India At Rs 4.98 Lakh: 46bhp, TFT Display & USD Forks Available
- News Delhi: Gangster Chhota Rajan admitted to AIIMS with stomachache
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: End of the road for Mary Kom; Indian boxer bows out after defeat to Colombia's Valencia
- Movies Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya 2 To Go Off-Air Next Week Due To Poor TRP Ratings: Report
- Technology Realme’s Next Flagship To Mimic Apple’s MagSafe Wireless Charging Tech
- Finance Hiring Intent Picks Up Substantially For July-September Quarter
- Lifestyle 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- Education MP Board 12th Result 2021 Pass Percentage And Highlights
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The Mahindra XUV700 will be a technological masterpiece from the brand with a host of modern features, that are otherwise found on expensive premium cars. This includes the large slab of glass placed on the dashboard, which will seamlessly integrate the infotainment and the instrument cluster.
Ahead of its launch, a video from Rushlane reveals the new XUV700 test mule has been spotted playing a movie on the new touchscreen infotainment display. The spy images also reveal a completely lit touchscreen infotainment display.
The home screen of the infotainment system has several sections stacked vertically next to each other. This would include navigation, media, vehicle information, and a whole of features on the SUV that can be controlled using the touchscreen display.
The images also reveal the colourful instrument cluster display with a digital tachometer on the right and a speedometer on the left. At the centre of the instrument cluster, terrain, fuel efficiency, range and other details are displayed.
Mahindra will be offering the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) on the XUV700. The ADAS in the new XUV700 may include features such as adaptive cruise control, autonomous parking assistance, emergency braking assistance and lane departure warning among few others. This can be confirmed with the tell-tale sign of a lane icon at the bottom of the instrument cluster.
Likewise, the infotainment touchscreen unit is also expected to support wireless smartphone connectivity such as Android Auto Apple CarPlay. Based on the current trend of connected features, it could also come equipped with eSim-based internet connectivity. To top it off, the XUV700 is expected to feature a voice assistant to control various features of the SUV via voice command.
The XUV700 could be offered in 6 and 7 seating configurations. The 6-seater will feature captain seats in the middle row, while the 7-seater models will feature a bench seat to provide maximum practicality.
It is speculated that the new XUV700 will come with a more powerful iteration of the 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine and a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine dubbed mStallion. Both the engines can be specified with a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic transmission.
However, there are several rumours that Mahindra could offer a total of three diesel engine options with various power outputs with the XUV700. The company has confirmed that the new XUV700 will be offered in both 2WD and 4WD variants.
Thoughts About The Mahindra XUV700 Infotainment Playing Movie On Touchscreen Display
The Mahindra XUV700 will come equipped with all the bells and whistles catering to the modern era of connected features and automated tech. Mahindra is looking to provide an enhanced driving and in-cab experience with the XUV700. All the sneak peeks so far from the upcoming SUV's test mules have been intriguing.