- Technology Apple Silicon M1 Pro, Apple Silicon M1 Max To Power Upcoming MacBook Pro With Notch
- News BJP National office-bearers meet underway to discuss farmers' protests, elections in 5 states
- Sports T20 World Cup biggest responsibility of career; Dhoni is life coach and brother: Hardik Pandya
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Star Kid Says He Will Work Towards The Betterment Of The Poor In His Counselling Session
- Finance Bank of India Slashes Home & Vehicle Loan Interest Rates: Details Inside
- Travel Sikkim's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education UKSSSC Stenographer Test Admit Card 2021 Released, Steps To Download UKSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2021
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
Gold-winning Olympics sportsman Neeraj Chopra will receive a Mahindra XUV700 for his stellar performance at the Olympics. Anand Mahindra, Mahindra Group Chairman has stated that it would be an honour to gift an XUV700 to the ace javelin thrower. It will be specially crafted for the Olympic gold medalist.
Anand Mahindra is one of those active personalities on Twitter and is highly respected for the views he expresses on the site. When Neeraj Chopra won Gold at the Tokyo Olympics, many were quick to congratulate him on Twitter.
The tycoon was quick to tweet on India winning Gold in the javelin throw event. In reply to that tweet, a user said ‘XUV700 for him.' Anand Mahindra was quick to reply ‘Yes indeed. It will be my personal privilege & honour to gift our Golden Athlete an XUV 700.' He then tagged Rajesh Jejurikar and Vijay Nakra and asked them to keep one ready for him.
Rajesh Jejurikar is the executive director at Mahindra while Veejay Nakra is the CEO of Mahindra Automotive Division. Soon, suggestions started pouring in. A Twitter user suggested that the very first XUV700 be given to Neeraj Chopra and Anand Mahindra seemed to like the idea.
Chief designer Pratap Bose then hinted at a special edition of the XUV700 being specially crafted for the gold-winning athlete. Well, it does seem like Neeraj Chopra will be getting an XUV700 especially crafted and designed for him.
Mahindra is all set to launch the XUV700 in the Indian market in the near future. It is bigger than the XUV500 and comes with a long list of features. Mahindra has focused on making the XUV700 technologically advanced.
Some of the segment first features of the XUV700 include auto booster headlamps, personalised safety alerts, Alexa Auto, AdrenoX Infomatics suite, driver drowsiness detection, etc.
The Mahindra XUV700 will be the brand's biggest launch this year and the SUV will debut on 15 August, 2021. Mahindra might choose to reveal Neeraj Chopra's XUV700 on the same day as well.
Mahindra has also revealed a new logo for its SUVs and the XUV700 will be the first model to sport the logo.
Thoughts On Mahindra Gifting XUV700 To Neeraj Chopra
Neeraj Chopra is only the second individual to win the Gold medal for India. There is appreciation pouring in for him from all corners of the country and Mahindra is doing its best to honour him. A customised and specially crafted XUV700 being developed just for him, even before the vehicle's launch is a commendable effort from Mahindra.