- 4 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 8 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 12 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals pacer Kartik Tyagi ecstatic after match-winning final over against Punjab Kings
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Realme, Poco, Samsung, Oppo, Motorola Planed To Launch New Smartphones
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Winner Is Arjun Bijlani? Netizens Congratulate The Naagin Star Ahead Of KKK 11 Finale
- News Afghanistan crisis, China's assertiveness, ways to contain terrorism to figure in Modi-Biden talks
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By HDFC Securities For Potential Upside Up To 54%
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Mahindra will soon launch the much-awaited XUV700 in India. Ahead of its launch, the latest set of images surfaced on the internet reveals the complete design of the XUV700. The upcoming SUV has a substantial restyling done at the back.
Upfront, the XUV700 features an all-new grille with vertical slats, that features a dual-tone black and chrome finish. The headlamps have undergone a redesign and now features more pronounced DRLs that drops from the side to the bumper in a J-shape.
The lower half of the front bumper features fog lamps and a radiator grille, with a tow bar attachment that can be seen on the images. At the very bottom is the silver-finished faux skid plate.
From the side, the SUV features almost a similar window line. However, the roofline has been designed to look more sloped back with more bodywork on the top. It continues to feature the Cheetah-inspired shoulder line that is found on the outgoing model. It also features a new dual-tone multi-spoke alloy wheel.
At the rear, the SUV has undergone a more substantial restyling staring with a larger taillamp. The new split-taillamp wraps around the rear fender and is of a boomerang shape. Also, there is a sharp protrusion across the length on the boot lid, which has been carried on the inner side of the taillamps as well. The rear bumper features faux skid plates and reflectors as well.
Other exterior features include roof rails, shark-fin antenna, an integrated roof spoiler and flush door handles; among others.
Engine & Transmission
Mahindra is also expected to make changes under the bonnet. This includes the 2.0-litre turbo petrol producing around 200bhp and the 2.2-litre turbo diesel churning out 185bhp. Both engines are expected to be offered with manual and automatic transmission options and possibly with paddle shifters.
The company has also announced that they will be launching an AWD (All-Wheel Drive) version of the XUV700 fr enthusiast buyers.
Interiors, Features & Technology
Mahindra is teasing the XUV700 with several videos ahead of launch. This includes:
- Personalized safety alerts
- 'Skyroof' panoramic sunroof
- Auto headlamp intensity booster
- Flush door handles with call-out function
The XUV700 will also feature a single slab of glass on the dashboard that integrates the fully digital instrument cluster and the brand's latest infotainment touchscreen displays.
Other expected features:
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- E-sim based connected technology
- Voice assistant
- 6 & 7 seater configurations
- Powered & ventilated seats
- Ambient lighting
- Dual-zone climate control
The upcoming SUV is also expected to feature the best-in-class safety features such as Level 1 ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems), which includes features such as radar-guided cruise control, park assist and more.
Thoughts About The Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
The Mahindra XUV700 is one of the most anticipated launches in India. From the leaked images, the company has given the SUV a fresh design and seems to have improved cabin space, especially for rear passengers. It will also come loaded with a ton of tech, safety features and powerful engine options.
Image Source: Instagram