- 4 hrs ago KTM Postpones Pro Experience Rides; Says ‘Park Your KTM’
- 4 hrs ago Next-Generation Suzuki Swift Rendered: Will Debut In 2022
- 5 hrs ago New Mahindra XUV500 To Re-Launch As Hyundai Creta Rival: Does This Mean The End Of Cheetah?
- 7 hrs ago Kia India Extends Free Service Period By Two Months Again Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- News Expert panel recommends Bharat Biotech's Covaxin for phase 2/3 trials on 2-18 year-olds: Report
- Sports Djokovic beats Fritz after Rome rain, Auger-Aliassime masters Schwartzman
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Fame Bhavya Gandhi's Father Passes Away Due To COVID-19
- Finance Moody's Joins Other Rating Agencies; Cuts FY22 GDP Forecast To 9.3 Per cent
- Technology Honor Play5 To Support 66W Fast Charging; Other Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Issues '9 General Measures' To Boost COVID Immunity; Includes Dark Chocolate, Eggs, Oats Etc.
- Education Career As Petroleum Engineer: Check Courses And Job Opportunities
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. has announced that its popular Mahindra Treo Zor electric three-wheeler (cargo) has crossed the sales milestone of 1,000 units. This milestone has been achieved in just six months of its launch. The Mahindra Treo Zor has become India's number 1 selling electric cargo and has acquired a market share of around 59 per cent in its category.
Thanking customers on the occasion, Mahesh Babu, CEO, Mahindra Electric Mobility said, "Treo Zor has been a game-changer for Mahindra and more importantly for our customers who have decided to lead India's shift towards e-mobility. With its customer-centric design and efficient performance, Treo Zor offers higher savings than customers expect from a last-mile electric cargo vehicle. We are delighted that it has become the preferred delivery vehicle for leading eCommerce players and their fleet operators. We thank all our customers for choosing Treo Zor and enabling us to attain the leadership position in its segment."
The new Mahindra Treo Zor is available in three variants: Pickup, Delivery Van & Flat Bed. The Cargo model is based on the brand's already proven Treo three-wheeler, which has been on sale in the country since 2018. The new Mahindra Treo Zor electric cargo model is said to be available at Mahindra commercial vehicle dealerships across the country.
The Treo Zor electric three-wheeler cargo model is said to be powered by an electric powertrain producing the best-in-industry power figures of 8kW (10.8bhp) and best-in-class torque figures of 42Nm. The lithium-ion battery pack on the electric three-wheeler is said to offer a maximum range of around 125km while charging time range between 3 to 4 hours.
Mahindra Electric has also announced that the Treo Zor will have a best-in-class payload capacity of 550kg. Also being an electric three-wheeler, the Treo Zor is said to offer higher savings of up to Rs 60,000/ year, when compared to a standard ICE-powered three-wheeler cargo vehicle.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Cargo Three-Wheeler
The Mahindra Treo Zor is based on the brand's Treo three-wheeler platform, which has already proven itself in the Indian market. The Treo Zor will be a new premium electric cargo vehicle which is expected to replace conventional ICE-powered offering going forward.