- 8 hrs ago Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQS Luxury Electric Vehicle Revealed: The New Standard For Luxurious EVs?
- 8 hrs ago Honda Cars India Recall Campaign Extended Over Possible Faulty Fuel Pump: Here Are The Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Cars Prices Increased On Select Models: Here Are All Details
- Technology Amazon Mobile Accessories Day: Offer On Power Banks, Headsets, Screen Protector, And More
- Movies Harry Potter Actress Helen McCrory Passes Away At 52; Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling Pay Tribute
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs CSK: MS Dhoni hails Deepak Chahar after Chennai's first win of campaign
- News Making arrangements to ensure COVID guidelines are followed in PM Modi's rallies: BJP
- Finance How to Check Canara Bank FASTag Balance?
- Lifestyle Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- Education JEE Main 2021: Students Demand Postponement Of JEE Main After CBSE Class 12 Board Exam
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
The much-awaited Mahindra Marazzo automatic variant is expected to go on sale soon in the Indian market. The MPV is currently placed between the Maruti Suzuki's Ertiga and the premium Toyota Innova Crysta.
According to the latest report from Autocar India, Mahindra is expected to launch the Marazzo automatic in the coming weeks. The automatic gearbox in question will be a six-speed AMT mated to the same 1.5-litre diesel engine.
There were speculations about a torque converter unit from the Thar. However, it seems like the company could have opted for an AMT gearbox option to make it affordable along with enhanced fuel efficiency figures over the torque converter.
The diesel-automatic version of the MPV has also been spotted several times testing in the country ahead of its launch. The report also suggests that the automatic MPV will be available in three trim options: M2, M4+ and M6+. All of the features on the respective trims will be carried over from their manual counterpart.
Currently, the Mahindra Marazzo MPV comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre diesel engine. It produces a maximum of 121bhp and a peak torque of 300Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. The same power and torque figures are expected to be carried forward on the automatic variant.
Some of the highlighted features of the Marazzo MPV include LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, LED taillights, front and rear fog lamps, shark fin antenna, 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, rearview parking camera with adaptive guidelines and more.
The MPV also features a seven-inch infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, rear AC vents, follow-me-home headlamps, cruise control, ABS with EBD, traction control and a host of others as well. Mahindra Marazzo has also been awarded a four-star safety rating from the Global NCAP.
The MPV is also expected to receive a new engine update as well along with the current diesel engine. It will be an all-new 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine, which will make its debut on the Marazzo MPV. The new engine is derived from the SsangYong Korando. It produces 162bhp and 280Nm of torque.
The turbo-petrol engine is expected to be offered with both manual and automatic transmission options. The company is yet to confirm the launch timeline of the turbo-petrol engine on the Marazzo MPV.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Marazzo Automatic Launching Soon In India
Mahindra will be launching a slew of new vehicles in the Indian market. Due to the growing demand for practical vehicles with automatic transmission options, the company is looking to increase sales of the MPV with a new automatic variant launching in the Indian market.