- 3 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 4 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 5 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News Thane: Pet turtle dies after falling from 20th floor, owner booked
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Movies After Rajev Paul, Sasural Simar Ka 2’s Vibha Bhagat Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Earlier this month, Mahindra revealed the name of its upcoming new SUV called the XUV700. The Mahindra XUV700 SUV will be built on the brand's W601 platform. The new SUV is scheduled to launch sometime during the Q2 of FY2022 in the country. The New XUV700 will be a successor to the first-gen XUV500.
However, the company has set up a website for the new XUV700, where customers who are interested can register so that they can get all the updates for the SUV. Mahindra has also set up Advertisements on Google that will be on your screen as soon as you type Mahindra XUV700.
The Mahindra XUV700 will be manufactured at the company's production facility at Chakan in Maharashtra. And Mahindra also says that the upcoming SUV will feature a host of technologies including many segment-first features. The XUV700 will also come with world-class safety features. This could include the Level 1 autonomous technology which will help in automatic parking, lane-change assist and more.
The company has also said that the XUV700 will be offered in both diesel and petrol engine options. Both engines will be offered in manual and automatic gearbox options. Additionally, the new SUV will also be offered with an optional all-wheel-drive system for enhanced off-road capabilities.
The XUV700 will come with a more powerful iteration of the 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine and a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine dubbed mStallion. Both the engines can be had with a six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed automatic transmission.
The new XUV700 will be loaded with technology and will come with features such as a large touchscreen infotainment system, a fully digital driver display, connected car tech, Dual-zone climate control, ventilated front seats, Push button start/stop, keyless entry, powered driver seat and many more.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra XUV700
Through the new website for the Mahindra XUV700, interested customers can now get the latest updates of the SUV. It will be the flagship model of the brand's XUV line-up. Once launched, the Mahindra XUV700 is expected to go up against the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and the MG Gloster in the Indian market.