- 12 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 14 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 15 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Mahindra has recently announced a free mega service camp, called M-Plus, for the customers of its entire range of personal vehicles. Through this campaign, customers will be able to get their Bolero, Scorpio, XUV500, Marazzo, Alturas G4, XUV300 TUV300, KUV100, Thar, Xylo, Nuvosport, Quanto, Verito, Verito Vibe, Logan, and Rexton serviced.
The M-Plus campaign by Mahindra will be organised between 8th February and 18th February 2021 across all the major cities in India. Also, through this mega service campaign, Mahindra owners will be able to avail a total of 75-point check on each vehicle that will be completely free of cost. Mahindra customers can also avail of 5 per cent discounts on spare parts as well as 10 per cent off on labour and 25 per cent off Maxicare treatments.
To avail the facilities of the M-Plus mega service campaign, customers can book their service appointments using the 'Mahindra With You Hamesha's' WhatsApp account. On the other hand, customers can also avail a free pick-up and drop service, and create their job-card with the selection of Maxicare treatments and even pay online and maintain social distancing.
In other recent Mahindra news, the company recently announced that the all-new Mahindra Thar has received over 39,000 bookings since its inception. Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Thar is powered by both petrol and diesel engines. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp and 300Nm of torque.
Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All variants come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive systems with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
Thoughts About The M-Plus Mega Service Campaign By Mahindra
Through this M-Plus mega service campaign, Mahindra customers will be able to avail attractive offers and get parts at lower rates while getting their vehicle services.