- 7 hrs ago Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Renault Kiger Waiting Period Increases: 16-Week Waiting Period For The Small SUV
- 13 hrs ago New Kia Cars Finance Offers Announced In India In July 2021: Partners With ICICI & Yes Banks
- 16 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- Technology Friendship Day Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Gift Your Best Friend
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Neha Bhasin Is The First Contestant Of Karan Johar’s Show; Watch Promo
- News PM Modi to address IPS probationers on July 31 via video conferencing
- Sports Tokyo 2020 Olympics: Highlights, Day 7
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By ICICI Direct For Gains Up To 14%
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
- Lifestyle Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
Lexus has launched a new Limited-Edition version of its LC 500h sedan in the Indian market. The new Lexus LC 500h Limited Edition sedan is offered with a price tag of Rs 2.15 crore, ex-showroom (India). The limited-edition version of the premium sedan from Lexus is said to be inspired by air-racing aerodynamic technology.
The company stated that the new inspiration for the limited-edition model came from the partnership between Lexus Engineers and Yoshihide Moruya air race pilot. The partnership allowed the Lexus team to refine the aerodynamics of their product, offering advanced driving pleasure and superior handling.
In terms of design, the new Lexus LC 500h limited-edition sedan now comes with 21-inch forged alloy wheels, rear wing and black ornamentation on the front grille. The new limited-edition model also uses exquisite carbon-fibre reinforced plastic on the rear wing and on the scuff plates.
The limited-edition also comes with upside-down wingtips, which is said to further improve manoeuvrability and overall aerodynamic efficiency. Also, the Lexus LC 500h limited-edition model is said to have been built by the same set of engineers who brought us the iconic LFA supercar.
Moving Inside, the limited-edition model comes with black Alcantara wrapped seats with tan leather accents and seat belts. There are also more Alcantara bits covering the steering wheel, shift lever and door trims.
Apart from cosmetic and feature-additions, no other changes have been made. The Lexus LC 500h Limited-Edition model carries forward the same mechanicals as the standard sedan. This comes in the form of a 3.5-litre six-cylinder hybrid engine producing 354bhp at 6600rpm and 500Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm. It is paired to an automatic transmission as standard.
Commenting on the launch, P. B. Venugopal, President of Lexus India said
"We are very excited to announce the addition of the exclusive limited edition of the LC 500h. With its bold, aviation-inspired design language, we are confident that it will be well received by our discerning guests who value and appreciate the quality of finer things in life."
Thoughts On The New Lexus LC 500h Limited Edition
The Lexus LC 500h Limited-Edition model offers a host of exclusive elements and features, making it an extremely sporty offering, compared to the standard model on sale. The sedan is definitely said to get heads turning out on the Indian streets.