- 8 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 21 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 23 hrs ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 1 day ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- Finance Sharpening Income Inequalities Telling Story of Uneven Economic Recovery Amid Pandemic: Ex-RBI Guv
- Sports Australian swimmer breaks 100-meter backstroke world record
- News Congress needs widespread reforms to show it's no longer in inertia: Kapil Sibal
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Extends His Support To A Foundation And Donates Masks To Frontline Warriors
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
The Land Rover Defender 110 is the official support vehicle for the Red Bull X-Alps 2021 adventure race. Land Rover is all set to supply a convoy of their newly launched Defender 110 SUVs as support vehicles for the participants in the Red Bull X-Alps 2021.
The Red Bull X-Alps is widely accepted as the world's toughest adventure race, where athletes hike and paraglide over the alpine regions of Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, and France.
As per the rules, all athletes must cover the 1,000 kilometre route either on foot or by paragliding. Each team consists of one athlete and a supporter, whose duty is to support the athlete with technical advice and nutritional support.
In a race where only the footsteps and gliding through air counts, the Defender comes into the picture as a support vehicle for these teams. During this gruelling race, the Land Rover Defender will carry the vital supplies and equipment for the athlete and the team.
To serve in the 12-day competition, the Defender is equipped with Autohome roof tents for the crew to take some rest or sleep in between the competition' rounds/stages. Other accessories include a Portable Rinse system, Exterior-Side mounted gear carriers, Air Compressors, and an integrated 4G Wi-Fi connectivity.
The new Land Rover Defender is available with two engine options in India. There is a 300bhp 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and a 240hp 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine.
Thoughts On Land Rover Defender 110 Being The Official Support Vehicle For Red Bull X-Alps 2021
The world's toughest race requires an even tougher support vehicle. The Land Rover Defender is one of the best off-road vehicles available in the world today. If the Defender cannot cope-up with the challenge we aren't sure what will.