- 4 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 8 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 12 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Movies Exclusive: Rumi Jaffery Writes On Sushant Singh Rajput - Read His Heartfelt Note
- Technology Windows 11 Is Real And People Are Already Using It: Download Windows 11
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The Land Rover Defender 110 is the official support vehicle for the Red Bull X-Alps 2021 adventure race. Land Rover is all set to supply a convoy of their newly launched Defender 110 SUVs as support vehicles for the participants in the Red Bull X-Alps 2021.
The Red Bull X-Alps is widely accepted as the world's toughest adventure race, where athletes hike and paraglide over the alpine regions of Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, and France.
As per the rules, all athletes must cover the 1,000 kilometre route either on foot or by paragliding. Each team consists of one athlete and a supporter, whose duty is to support the athlete with technical advice and nutritional support.
In a race where only the footsteps and gliding through air counts, the Defender comes into the picture as a support vehicle for these teams. During this gruelling race, the Land Rover Defender will carry the vital supplies and equipment for the athlete and the team.
To serve in the 12-day competition, the Defender is equipped with Autohome roof tents for the crew to take some rest or sleep in between the competition' rounds/stages. Other accessories include a Portable Rinse system, Exterior-Side mounted gear carriers, Air Compressors, and an integrated 4G Wi-Fi connectivity.
The new Land Rover Defender is available with two engine options in India. There is a 300bhp 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and a 240hp 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine.
Thoughts On Land Rover Defender 110 Being The Official Support Vehicle For Red Bull X-Alps 2021
The world's toughest race requires an even tougher support vehicle. The Land Rover Defender is one of the best off-road vehicles available in the world today. If the Defender cannot cope-up with the challenge we aren't sure what will.