- 6 hrs ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- 7 hrs ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- 7 hrs ago Driving License & Vehicle Registration Validity Extended Until 30 September
- 9 hrs ago Hero Electric Scooter Prices Dropped By Up To Rs 15,000: Optima HX FAME 2 Subsidy Revised Price List
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand, Day 2 Tea report: Play halted due to bad light
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- News BJP slams Telangana government over its decision to lift COVID-19 lockdown from Sunday
- Movies Maanaadu: Meherezylaa Song Teaser Promises A Unique Romantic Number!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
- Education UGC Launches Academic Job Portal For NET, SET, PhD Qualified Candidates
- Lifestyle Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- Technology OnePlus Nord CE 5G Gets Second Update Following Launch; What's Improved?
The Land Rover Defender 110 is the official support vehicle for the Red Bull X-Alps 2021 adventure race. Land Rover is all set to supply a convoy of their newly launched Defender 110 SUVs as support vehicles for the participants in the Red Bull X-Alps 2021.
The Red Bull X-Alps is widely accepted as the world's toughest adventure race, where athletes hike and paraglide over the alpine regions of Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, and France.
As per the rules, all athletes must cover the 1,000 kilometre route either on foot or by paragliding. Each team consists of one athlete and a supporter, whose duty is to support the athlete with technical advice and nutritional support.
In a race where only the footsteps and gliding through air counts, the Defender comes into the picture as a support vehicle for these teams. During this gruelling race, the Land Rover Defender will carry the vital supplies and equipment for the athlete and the team.
To serve in the 12-day competition, the Defender is equipped with Autohome roof tents for the crew to take some rest or sleep in between the competition' rounds/stages. Other accessories include a Portable Rinse system, Exterior-Side mounted gear carriers, Air Compressors, and an integrated 4G Wi-Fi connectivity.
The new Land Rover Defender is available with two engine options in India. There is a 300bhp 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and a 240hp 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine.
Thoughts On Land Rover Defender 110 Being The Official Support Vehicle For Red Bull X-Alps 2021
The world's toughest race requires an even tougher support vehicle. The Land Rover Defender is one of the best off-road vehicles available in the world today. If the Defender cannot cope-up with the challenge we aren't sure what will.