- 34 min ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- 1 hr ago Honda CB200X Review Video — USD Forks & 17bhp: Ideal For Off-Road Usage? Watch The Video!
- 2 day ago Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- 2 days ago Volkswagen Taigun Launched In India At Rs 10.49 Lakh: All You Need To Know
- Movies Shilpa Shetty Shares Note On Recovering From Bad Times; 'I Hate Bad Times As Much As Anyone Does'
- Sports IPL 2021: RCB vs MI: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy tips, Possible Playing 11, Match prediction
- Technology Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE To Receive Three Major Android Updates
- News Modi, Biden meet: India, US call for perpetrators of 26/11 attacks to be brought to justice
- Finance DoP Introduces Charges For ATM transactions On ATM Outlets of lndia Post
- Lifestyle R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- Education Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration Begins
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
The Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule edition might be launched in the Indian market soon. Lamborghini is preparing to launch a new variant of the Urus in India. The new variant is most likely to arrive on the Indian shores within the next two months.
We expect Lamborghini to bring in the Urus Graphite Capsule, as the Italian brand previously introduced the Urus Pearl Capsule. We expect the upcoming Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule to come with new brighter colour options and equally exciting interior colour options.
The Lamborghini Urus is the Italian marque's first-ever SUV, and it is one of the most successful Lamborghinis to this day. Powering the Lamborghini Urus is a 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine that puts out 641.1bhp and 850Nm. All of the power is efficiently channelled to all four wheels via an 8-speed ZF transmission.
This enables the 2.2 tonne SUV to reach 100km/h from a standstill in just 3.6 seconds and it will go on to a top speed of over 305km/h, making the Urus one of the fastest SUVs ever made. Despite having a sharp body and the Lamborghini badging, the Urus shares its underpinnings with the Audi RS Q8.
Lamborghini currently sells the Urus, Huracan and the Aventador models in India, and the Italian marque has also already completed 50% of its sales target for this year, thanks to new launches like the Urus Pearl Capsule, Huracan Evo Spyder RWD and the track-focused Huracan STO.
Lamborghini says that the Indian luxury car market will grow significantly, and to cash in on this, the brand has already revamped all of its showrooms in India.
Thoughts On Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule Being Launched In India
Lamborghini is currently at a stage where it is selling more cars than ever before. The Italian marque seems to be enjoying this success and is pushing harder to attract more buyers. More Lamborghini cars are being sold in India than ever before and with the launches of more special editions, the number will only increase.