- 1 hr ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- Sports Euro 2020: Feud between Mbappé and Giroud escalates
- Movies Spotted : Rashmika Mandanna Arrives In Mumbai, To Resume The Shoot Of Goodbye
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Lamborghini revealed the Huracan Evo RWD Spyder in the international market last year. The company is all set to launch the Huracan Evo RWD Spyder on June 8, 2021, in India. The supercar shares a lot of its cosmetic details with the RWD Coupe and is powered by the same engine.
The Lamborghini Huracan EVO Rear-Wheel Drive Spyder has been designed to be a lifestyle choice. The supercar features a new front splitter and vertical fins within the large framed front air dams. It also features a rear bumper finished in high gloss black that incorporates a new diffuser unique to the Huracan EVO RWD Spyder.
The Spyder's soft-top roof can be opened within 17 seconds and can be operated while driving up to a speed of 50 km/h. With the soft-top either up or down, the driver can electronically open the rear window, which functions as a windshield when up, and enhances the V10 engine's unique sound. Two detachable lateral windshields dampen aerodynamic noise in the cabin, allowing the passengers to talk even at high speeds.
On the inside, the Huracan EVO Rear-Wheel Drive Spyder features an HMI 8.4-inch touchscreen that provides comprehensive connectivity for telephone calls, internet access and Apple CarPlay. Mechanically the supercar is powered by a 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine. It produces 610bhp of power and an acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.5 seconds. It has a top speed of 324km/h, which is electronically locked.
The Huracan EVO RWD Spyder ensures top performance that focuses on the driver's skills. The rear-wheel-drive powertrain offers unfiltered physical feedback and maximum engagement. The specially tuned P-TCS traction control system is designed for adrenaline-boosting performance in all conditions.
Also, the super car's aluminium and thermoplastic resin body sits on a lightweight hybrid chassis that is built out of aluminium and carbon fibre, with a dry weight of 1,509 kgs, and a weight-to-power ratio of 2.47 kg/hp. The Huracan Evo RWD Coupe was launched at Rs 3.22 crore (ex-showroom) last year. So, expect the Huracan Evo RWD Spyder to be priced at a premium over the Coupe.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Spyder India Launch
As we mentioned above the supercar was revealed last year in the international markets and the company is soon going to launch the Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Spyder in the Indian market. Stay tuned for more updates on the Huracan Evo RWD Spyder.