- News Centre in HC defends IT rule requiring WhatsApp to trace originator of message
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 22 Highlights: Junglewasis Enter The Main House After Losing Prize Money Worth Rs 25 Lakh
- Sports Jaismine, Basumatary ease into second round on Day 2 at 5th Elite Women's National Boxing Championships
- Technology Honor X30i Key Features Revealed Via New Leak; Launch Anticipated On October 25
- Finance This Small Cap Plastics Company Announces 2:1 Bonus Issue
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
Kia launches the Seltos X-Line in India at Rs 17.79 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). The X-Line is now the top-of-the-line variant of the Seltos and features a host of exclusive interior and exterior additions.
Variants & Pricing
- X-Line Petrol: Rs 17.79 Lakh
- X-Line Diese: Rs 18.10 Lakh
- Matte Graphite radiator grille
- Piano Black grille surrounds
- Piano Black skid plates with Sun Orange accents
- Ice cube fog lamps
- Piano Black fog lamp inserts
- 18-inch Matte Graphite alloy wheels
- Piano Black ORVMs
- Door garnish with Sun Orange accents
- Hub cap with Sun Orange accents
- Piano Black shark-fin antenna
- Piano Black boot lid accents
- X-Line badge on the boot lid
- Piano Black dual muffler design
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- ABS with EBD
- Six airbags
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Traction control
- 360-degree camera
- Max power: 138bhp @ 6000rpm
- Peak torque: 242Nm @ 3200rpm
- Transmission: 7-speed DCT
- Max power: 113bhp @ 4000rpm
- Peak torque: 250Nm @ 2750rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed AT
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India). Bookings for the Seltos X-Line have begun across India with deliveries said to start soon.
The Seltos X-Line features an exclusive Matte Graphite exterior colour, which looks similar to the concept model showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo.
Other exterior changes on the X-Line that have been leaked includes:
The X-Line feature an all-black interior theme with an exclusive Indigo Pera leatherette seat with honeycomb pattern & grey contrast stitching. It also features door cards finished in black with Sun Orange accents and a leather-wrapped D-cut steering wheel with the Seltos logo.
Apart from the aforementioned changes, other features such as touchscreen infotainment system, instrument cluster, sunroof will remain the same as the GT-Line of the Seltos.
The X-Line also come equipped with the brand's UVO connected technology, which will enable owners to control their SUV via the smartphone using a mobile application. Features that can be controlled using voice commands include the operation of infotainment, sunroof, and climate control among others.
Also, the X-Line will feature a host of safety equipment, which are currently offered on the Seltos GT-Line. This includes:
Engine & Gearbox
The Seltos X-Line is offered with two engine options. This includes the 1.5-litre CRDi VGT unit and the top-spec 1.4-litre GDI turbo-petrol motor. Both engines are offered with an automatic transmission as standard.
1.4-litre GDi turbo-petrol
1.5-litre CRDi diesel engine
Thoughts About The Kia Seltos X-Line Launched In India
Kia has launched a new version of the Seltos with a host of cosmetic changes. With a blacked-out look inside and out, the Seltos X-Line certainly looks apart. However, we would have liked to see some mechanical changes as well for extra oomph!