- 1 hr ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- Sports Euro 2020: Feud between Mbappé and Giroud escalates
- Movies Spotted : Rashmika Mandanna Arrives In Mumbai, To Resume The Shoot Of Goodbye
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Images of a Kia Seltos split in half have surfaced online and they are hair-raising to say the least. The SUV is said to have met with an accident near Chhindwara, on the road to Nagpur. Exact details of the crash are unknown at the moment, but it is being said that the car split into half when it crashed. Did it really split in half, or what really happened?
The Kia Seltos is one of the best-selling SUVs in India. It first debuted as the Kia SP2 Concept at the 2018 Indian Auto Expo. Since then, the car has gone on to become the mainstay of the Korean brand in the Indian market.
The Kia Seltos is equipped with adequate safety features. The Kia Seltos comes with upto six airbags, ABS with EBD, emergency stop signal, vehicle stability management, electronic stability control, etc.
These features are all widely considered to make a car safe. However, there are times when even the best in terms of safe technologies cannot stand their ground, and this incident is a perfect example.
Reports from the scene suggest that three occupants in the Kia Seltos were all killed in the crash. There are widespread rumours that the Kia Seltos split into two because of the crash. However, we find that conclusion to be a bit controversial.
There are indications that the Kia Seltos was cut into using a machine. It could have been either a grinder or a chainsaw. The exact reason for this is unknown at the moment. But a logical reason could be that the occupants of the car were inside and couldn't move.
The doors could be jammed shut because of the accident and those attempting a rescue needed to get them out. Yes, the windows could have been broken in order to help them, but the occupants could have been too injured to just pull them out of the window. There are way too many possibilities here and anything we say at the moment is speculation.
However, we can confirm that the Kia Seltos did not split into two because of the crash. The roof and the right hand side of the car sport clean cut lines. The left-side of the car though, tells a different story. The left side is where the impact has happened. It is said that the Kia Seltos crashed into a bridge at high-speed. The left-hand side of the SUV is damaged severely.
Thoughts On Kia Seltos Accident Images - Split In Half
The Kia Seltos is a brilliantly-engineered car. It drives well, is loaded with several safety features. This crash though, sadly seems to have shown the car in a bad light. We're sure the officials are conducting an investigation and a team from Kia India might also jump in on the investigations. Stay tuned for more updates on this front.
Image Source: Facebook