- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 19 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Kia Motors has extended the free service period by two months. The decision has been made by the company to protect any free services getting expired due to the Coronavirus lockdown announced in the country.
Kia dealers across the country are following the safety guidelines provided by the government to protect its workforce. As a result, the workshops are either operating with very little manpower or have been shut due to the lockdown.
During the period, customers would face difficulty in reaching service centres to claim free service for Kia vehicles. To provide hassle-free customers experience the company has announced that it will extend the free service period by two months.
Announcing the decision, Kia Motors stated, "We prioritize the wellbeing of our colleagues and customers over everything. Hence, we have ensured that our dealerships follow the guidelines issued by the local authorities. To ensure service continuity, we will be extending the service scheduled during this period by 2 months. We're all in this together. Stay Home, Stay Safe."
The second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country is increasing at a rapid pace. Social distancing is the need of the hour to stop the spread of the virus. As a result, automakers have decided to curb the spread by announcing non-prodcution days in the country. This includes showrooms and workshops as well.
The sales can continue to work via the brand's digital platform. However, the servicing of vehicles has to be done in person, which would involve contact.
Kia Motors recently updated two of its three offerings product offering in the country. The Sonet and the Seltos have received a couple of updates and the new brand logo. The company has also made changes to the variant of both models.
After the change, the refreshed Sonet now retails between Rs 6.79 lakh and Rs 13.25 lakh. The company has added a couple of new features to the new Kia Sonet. This includes paddle shifters, a segment-first voice-assisted sunroof operation and rear window sunshades — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Kia Motors Free Service Period Extension By Two Months
Kia understands that its customer could face difficulties in availing free service for their vehicles due to the lockdown. As a result, the free service period has been extended to provide additional support to its customers during these testing times. This is certainly one less worry for the customers who have bought their new Kia recently.