- 6 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Celebrates The 1 Lakh Unit Rollout Milestone Of Tata Altroz
- 14 hrs ago Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Lifestyle 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Recently, the Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA) conducted a dealer satisfaction study in India, and KIA, Mercedes-Benz and BMW emerged on top. The survey was taken a few months back and included more than 2,000 automotive dealers across the country.
In the survey consisting of over 2000 dealers, KIA managed to take the top spot by scoring an astonishing 879 points out of the maximum score of 1000. Kia is followed closely by MG and Toyota Kirloskar Motors at 778 points.
Closely following first and second place is the French brand, Renault with 767 points and Tata Motors with 729 points. However, the saddest part was the Japanese brand Honda scored the least with just 562 points and it clearly reflects Honda's recent performance as a brand in India.
In the luxury four-wheeler segment, the battle is even tighter with both Mercedes-Benz and BMW sharing the top step of the podium with 707 points each, followed closely by Audi with 649 points.
S Vigneshwar, Secretary & Chairman DSS-21, FADA, was quoted as saying, "I am thrilled to say that FADA took more than 2,000 samples, the highest ever number which has been used for such a study in India. The survey being filled entirely by the Dealer Principals, or their CEOs is a testimony of its accuracy and coverage of all aspects of dealerships in detail."
He went on to say, "DSS 2021 also has an equal distribution of samples from all 4 zones coupled with the right urban and rural mix. I am thankful to the entire dealership fraternity for devoting a sizable time. I am also grateful to all OEMs who persuaded their dealers to do the needful."
Thoughts On Kia India Scoring The Highest In Dealer Satisfaction Survey
Even though this whole survey was aimed to address the issues or difficulties dealers face, the graph reflects each brand's performance in the Indian market. Kia and MG are performing well in the market and it reflects on the dealer satisfaction scale. On the other end of the scale is Honda.