- News Centre in HC defends IT rule requiring WhatsApp to trace originator of message
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 22 Highlights: Junglewasis Enter The Main House After Losing Prize Money Worth Rs 25 Lakh
- Sports Jaismine, Basumatary ease into second round on Day 2 at 5th Elite Women's National Boxing Championships
- Technology Honor X30i Key Features Revealed Via New Leak; Launch Anticipated On October 25
- Finance This Small Cap Plastics Company Announces 2:1 Bonus Issue
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
The Kia Carnival Hi-Limousine variant has been introduced. Kia has debuted the ultra-luxurious four-seater version of the fourth-generation Kia Carnival - the Carnival Hi-Limousine. This new variant of the Kia Carnival was recently launched in South Korea.
Unlike other ‘new' variants where a bunch of equipment is added or a few changes are made, the Hi-Limousine variant comes with some structural changes too. The most noticeable structural change is a 305mm higher roof and an 85mm longer body. These changes make the new Carnival Hi-Limousine even more spacious.
However, the additional space is not evenly distributed along the cabin. All that extra space is reserved for the two elites seated at the rear. It is on the inside that this new vehicle features most of its changes. The four-seat layout has clearly opened up space for more luxurious features to be added, and Kia has done just that on the inside.
The luxury starts with the two beautifully-crafted individual seats for the rear passengers with power adjustments and quilted leather upholstery. These uber-luxurious seats are also equipped with a special function that redistributes the loads to the hips and is also capable of performing a wide variety of massage functions. Kia calls it the ‘Premium Relaxation Seat'.
Kia has also taken the soothing experience to the next level by providing a foot massage function, where the user's foot can be placed in a well-padded foot massager. In terms of features, the Carnival Hi-Limousine gets ambient lighting, pleated sun blinds, heated/cooled cup holders, seat back-mounted air purifier, wireless smartphone charger, etc.
The list goes on with a 21.5-inch smart monitor, and a tablet placed between the two rear seats for controlling various functions like climate control, massage function, seat position, sun blinds, infotainment, interior lighting and many more.
To further aid comfort, Kia has tuned the suspension differently to deliver a plush ride compared to standard variants. The new Kia Carnival Hi-Limousine rides on larger 19-inch alloy wheels and is powered by the same engine options as the standard model range.
This includes a powerful 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine that puts out 290bhp and 355Nm. Then there's the torquey 2.2-litre CRDi diesel engine with 200hp and 441Nm. Both the engines are paired with an 8-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
Thoughts On Kia Carnival Hi-Limousine Debut
If you want to make your S-Class driving neighbour envious of your ride on a smaller budget, this is the vehicle you should go for. However, as the fourth-generation Kia Carnival is only arriving by next year, you would have to wait a bit longer.