- 2 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- 3 hrs ago BMW 740Li M Sport Individual Edition Launched In India At Rs 1.42 Crore: 335bhp, Twin Turbo Engine
- 7 hrs ago 2022 Indian Auto Expo Postponed Due To COVID-19 Threat — New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- 8 hrs ago Honda NX200 Teased Ahead Of Launch — Honda Bets Big On Upcoming Budget ADV Tourer
- Movies Mahhi Vij And Jay Bhanushali Celebrate Daughter Tara's Second Birthday, Actress Pens Heartfelt Note
- News Assam's Cachar district declares Mizoram border no-drone zone
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Himanta leads prayers ahead of Lovlina's semi-final bout in Olympics
- Finance E-Vehicles Exempted From Registration Certificate Issue/Renewal Fee
- Technology Realme GT 5G Series To Comprise Three Models In India; Company Eyeing Flagship Segment?
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Lifestyle Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Jeep India has launched a set of new finance schemes in the country. The American automaker has partnered with Axis Bank to launch new financial services in the country. The new partnership aims to provide easy and hassle-free financial services to customers.
The brand's dealerships will be offered special interest rates from the bank. It will help the dealers to provide a seamless service to customers in the country. Jeep customers will be serviced from the bank's 4586 branches spread across India.
Additionally, select dealerships will also have on-site Axis Bank counters for quick loan approvals. The partnership will reach out to each other's HNI customer base to grow their business.
The new financial services introduced by the brand will offer higher on-road funding solutions for Jeep customers along with long-term repayment periods. Jeep dealers and customers will have the benefit of structured financing solutions at competitive rates for business priorities and purchases.
Dr Partha Datta, Managing Director, FCA India Automobiles said: "We are delighted to partner with Axis Bank, one of India's most dynamic private banks. Jeep Financial Services is an initiative that will make Jeep branded SUVs more accessible than ever to aspiring Indian customers."
He further added, "This strategic partnership will strengthen our retail strategy and optimize the efficiency of the purchase process. Jeep Financial Services complements our go-local strategy and is a result of many synergies with Axis Bank that will sharpen our focus on customer-centricity."
Sumit Bali, President & Head - Retail Lending, Axis Bank said: "We are delighted to partner with Jeep India and offer our best in class funding solutions to its new and existing customers and also its dealers. Our strategic partnership with a prestigious automobile brand like Jeep will enable us to reach out to a newer and wider set of customers in India. Both, Axis Bank and Jeep India have a strong track record in our respective industries and this partnership's complete focus will be on keeping customers first."
He further added, "Our strong retail banking network and our presence in Jeep dealerships across India will make the Jeep retail experience seamless for customers. Now, any customer who aspires to own a Jeep SUV can just walk into a Jeep dealer showroom or any Axis Bank branch to fund their dream."
The Jeep vehicle lineup consists of the Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and the Wrangler off-road SUV. The company recently launched the locally-assembled Wrangler starting at Rs 53.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Jeep India & Axis Banks Partnering To Announce New Financial Services
The new financial services introduced under the new partnership will help customers avail of four-wheeler loans with ease. Additionally, it will also help dealerships to financially for various business requirements in the country.