- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 18 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Biden-Harris pay tribute to Americans who lost their lives to COVID-19
- Finance SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank In RBI's Too Big To Fail Lenders List Of 2020
- Movies Master Day 7 Box Office Collection: Thalapathy Vijay Starrer Continues Its Reign
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Jeep India has announced that the Compass facelift will be officially launched on January 27, 2021. Prices for the updated SUV will be announced on the same date and deliveries could begin soon after in the country.
The company began accepting pre-launch bookings for the Compass facelift for a token amount of Rs 50,000. Customers interested to buy the upcoming SUV can either visit the nearest showroom or purchase it online on the brand's website.
Jeep recently unveiled the Compass facelift in the Indian market revealing all the changes made to the SUV. On the exterior, the 2021 Jeep Compass features a new updated seven-slot grille, redesigned LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, new front bumper with a larger air dam.
The rear of the SUV has changed very little and carries forward the same taillamp design, bumpers and scuff plates at both ends. Other exterior features include an integrated spoiler, roof rails, shark-fin antenna; among others.
The interiors of the facelifted SUV features more substantial changes. This includes a 10.1-touchscreen infotainment system the supports Amazon Alexa, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the brand UConnect 5 connected technology.
Using the mobile application, customers can control several features of the SUV. This includes locking and unlocking of the doors, checking a vehicle health report which will help them to know the condition of their Jeep Compass. It also features a geofencing feature to monitor the drive radius. It can be remotely disabled in case of theft.
Other features include a panoramic sunroof, a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, dual-zone automatic climate control, wireless smartphone charger, leather upholstery, powered tailgate, and a power-adjustable driver's seat; among others.
The safety equipment on the SUV has also improved with the addition of a 360-degree camera. Other features include hill hold and hill descent control, Six airbags, electronic stability control, electronic roll mitigation, ABS with EBD and cruise control. According to the company, the new Jeep Compass has over 50 safety and security features.
The Jeep Compass facelift carries forward the same engine and transmission options powering the pre-facelift models. This includes a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit producing 160bhp and 250Nm of torque, and a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 173bhp and 350Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. However, the turbo-petrol engine is offered with an optional seven-speed DCT, while the diesel unit gets a nine-speed torque converter unit. The SUV features the brand's SelecTerrain 4x4 system to make it easier tackling off-road.
Thoughts About The Jeep Compass Facelift India Launch Date Revealed
Jeep Compass facelifted SUV will be launched in the Indian market, to kickstart the sales for the brand this year on a positive note. It will continue to be the brand's entry-level offering in the country. Once launched, the Jeep Compass facelift will continue to rival the Kia Seltos, the Volkswagen T-Roc, the MG Hector, the Skoda Karoq, the Tata Harrier and the Hyundai Tucson in the Indian market.