- 6 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 7 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 8 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Jaguar has launched the much-awaited I-Pace electric-SUV in the Indian market. The I-Pace is the brand first all-electric offering in the country. The Jaguar I-Pace retails at a starting price of Rs 1.05 crore, ex-showroom (India).
The Jaguar I-Pace will be offered in three varaints: S, SE, and HSE. The mid-spec variant of the SUV retails at Rs 1.08 crore, while the top-spec I-Pace variant costs Rs 1.12 Crore. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The I-Pace is offered in 12 different solid and metallic colours. The company had begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the electric-SUV ahead of its launch in India. As a result, the deliveries of the Jaguar I-Pace are underway across the country.
Jaguar had also announced that I-Pace customers in India will be receiving multiple charging solutions. The company will be providing office and home charging solutions to I-Pace customers in the country.
|Jaguar I-PACE||Ex-Showroom Price|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India)
Additionally, customers can access the 200+ charging points across the country set up by Tata Power under the ‘EZ Charge' charging network. The SUV will also be offered with a 7.4 kW AC wall-mount charger as standard.
Customers also receive an eight-year/1,60,000 kilometre warranty on the battery pack, a five-year service package and (RSA) Road-Side Assistance.
Speaking about the Jaguar I-Pace, the luxury electric SUV is powered by two electric motors placed on either axel and are coupled to a 90kWh Lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces a maximum of 395bhp and a peak torque of 696Nm. The power is sent to all four wheels via an all-wheel-drive system.
This gives the I-Pace a maximum driving range of up to 470km on a single battery charge. The electric SUV can sprint from 0 to 100kmph in 4.8 seconds, and reach an electronically-limited top speed of 200kmph.
The electric SUV features multiple drive modes along with an active electronic air suspension. This technology ensures I-Pace customers experience a smooth ride even on rough patches of roads. Engaging Dynamic Mode increased throttle response along with stiffer suspension and weighted steering. The SUV also features regenerative braking for an increased driving range.
The I-Pace features an aggressive-looking design. Since its debut, the Jaguar I-Pace has won several accolades and over 80 global awards. This includes the prestigious 2019 World Car Of The Year, World Car Design Of The Year, and World Green Car.
The I-Pace features LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillamps, an integrated spoiler, brand's signature honeycomb grille. solar attenuating and acoustic laminated windscreen, flush exterior door handles, and 19-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels; among others.
The interiors of the Jaguar I-Pace electric-SUV is loaded with features wrapped in leather offering a luxurious appeal. The SUV features three displays that are reserved for the infotainment system, instrument cluster and climate control unit. The infotainment features the brand's Pivi Pro technology with enhanced EV navigation that can show nearby charging stations.
Other features include dual-zone climate control, fixed panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting, air quality sensor, eight-way powered front seats, premium audio system from Meridian, voice assistance, wireless smartphone connectivity via Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and more.
The safety net on the Jaguar I-Pace includes six airbags, an emergency brake assist, front and rear parking aid, a 360-degree 3D surround camera, driver condition monitor, hill launch assist, dynamic stability control, adaptive cruise control and an electric parking brake; among others.
Thoughts About The Jaguar I-Pace Launched In India
Demand for electric vehicles is on a constant rise in the country. The Jaguar I-Pace cater to the luxury and premium segment of electric vehicles available in the Indian market. The Jaguar I-Pace rivals the Mercedes-Benz EQC and the upcoming Audi E-Tron and Volvo XC40 Recharge in the Indian market.