- 4 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 7 hrs ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 9 hrs ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- 11 hrs ago Ather 450X Prices Dropped By Rs 14,500 Due To FAME II Scheme Incentives Revision: Details
- Sports Henry and Wagner rip through England to leave New Zealand on the brink
- News Eligible population in some Jharkhand villages including naxal-affected fully vaccinated
- Finance These Companies/Groups Top The List Of Most Valuable Brands Of India In 2021
- Movies YouTuber Bhuvan Bam Loses Parents To COVID-19; Pens Heartbreaking Note - 'Lost Both My Lifelines To COVID'
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G India Launch Tipped; Key Features To Check Out
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Lifestyle International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
A few days back, Isuzu India launched the updated D-Max V-cross BS6 and the new Hi-Lander BS6 pick-up trucks in the country. The D-Max Hi-Lander will be the new base-spec variant and gets a starting price of Rs 16.98 lakh (Tamil Nadu). Prices for the updated V-Cross BS6 pick up starts at Rs 19.98 lakh.
The mid-spec Z 4WD MT and the top-spec Z Prestige 4WD AT retails at Rs 20.98 lakh and 24.49 lakh respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Tamil Nadu). However, the company has updated the accessories list for the D-Max V-Cross and the Hi-Lander on its official website.
Both the variants get usual features such as carpet mats, door visors, sill plates, seat covers, etc. However, there are other accessories on offer such as a bed-liner over the rail, D-Box with spoiler, hard-lid, sports-bar, cargo rails crew, cargo net, a canopy, cargo bike carrier, etc.
Mechanically, the biggest update on the pick-up SUV is the new BS6 engines under the bonnet. It is now offered with a 1.9-litre diesel engine as standard. The 2.5-litre engine has not been carried forward. The 1.9-litre engine produces a maximum of 161bhp and a peak torque of 360Nm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual as standard along with an optional six-speed torque converter automatic. The pick up is also offered with a shift-on-fly 4WDsystem depending on the variant.
The pick-up SUV features Hi-Lander badging on the front doors to tell it apart from the V-Cross SUV. However, it does feature manual AC, USB charging ports for the second row, rear parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors and more. The Hi-Lander features a MID screen for the instrument cluster but misses out on the touchscreen infotainment system.
On the other hand, the V-Cross D-Max is loaded with features. This includes bi-LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, side steps, 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, cruise control, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, a rear parking camera and many more.
Thoughts About The Accessories Offered By Isuzu For the D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander Models
Isuzu has finally launched its BS6 passenger vehicle range in the Indian market. The D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 models are the only pick-SUV offering in the country and hence do not have any rivals. Also, all the additional accessories offered by the company will help customers customise their pick-up truck according to their taste.