- 35 min ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- 1 hr ago Bugatti Divo Production Ends — 40th Unit Of The Hypercar Rolls Off The Production Line
- 2 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17: Expected Price, Changes, New Features & More
- 17 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Movies Lucifer Remake: Here's The Latest Update Of Chiranjeevi-Mohan Raja’s Film!
- News COVID-19: Karnataka govt allows places of worship to reopen; Processions banned
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Archery: India's mixed team pair of Deepika and Jadhav lose in quarterfinals
- Technology iQOO 7 Monster Orange Variant Launched; Purchase During Amazon Prime Day Sale At Just Rs. 29,990
- Education Want To Become A Tattoo Artist? Check Out Skills Required And Career Opportunities
- Finance 4 Stocks That Broking Firms Are Bullish And Have A "Buy" Rating
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Isuzu India has launched the updated D-Max V-cross BS6 and the new Hi-Lander BS6 pick-up trucks in the country. The D-Max Hi-Lander will be the new base-spec variant of the pick-up truck. It now retails at a starting price of Rs 16.98 lakh, ex-showroom (Tamil Nadu).
The company has also updated the D-Max V-Cross and is offered in three variants. This includes the Z 2WD AT, Z 4WD MT, and the Z Prestige 4WD AT. Prices for the updated V-Cross BS6 pick up starts at Rs 19.98 lakh.
The mid-spec Z 4WD MT and the top-spec Z Prestige 4WD AT retails at Rs 20.98 lakh and the 24.49 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Tamil Nadu). The company have begun accepting bookings for the pick-up models across the country.
The biggest update on the pick-up SUV is the new BS6 engines under the bonnet. The pick-up truck is now offered with a 1.9-litre diesel engine as standard. The 2.5-litre engine powering the previous base spec pick-up truck has not been carried forward to meet the BS6 emission norms.
The 1.9-litre engine produces a maximum of 161bhp and a peak torque of 360Nm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual as standard along with an optional six-speed torque converter automatic. The pick up is also offered with a shift-on-fly 4WDsystem depending on the variant.
As mentioned before, the Hi-Lander is now the base-spec model of the pick-up SUV. The SUV can be had with a close cab for the loading bay as well. The headlamps are halogen units that flank the dark grey grille on either side.
The pick-up SUV features Hi-Lander badging on the front doors to tell it apart from the V-Cross SUV. However, it does feature manual AC, USB charging ports for the second row, rear parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors and more. The Hi-Lander features a MID screen for the instrument cluster but misses out on the touchscreen infotainment system.
Moving to the V-Cross D-Max, the pick is loaded with features. This includes bi-LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillights, side steps, 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, cruise control, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, and a rear parking camera.
The design of the V-Cross has not changed much from its BS4 counterpart. It continues to be a double-cab layout with a flatbed at the back. The rugged design of the pick-up is further enhanced by the inclusion of the four-wheel-drive system that truly enables it to go anywhere.
Alongside the D-Max V-Cross and the Hi-Lander, the company has also launched the updated MU-X BS6 SUV. The MU-X is the brand's flagship model that now retails at a starting price of Rs 33.23 lakh, ex-showroom (Tamil Nadu) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 Launched In India
Isuzu has finally launched its BS6 passenger vehicle range in the Indian market. The company is offering a new base-spec Hi-Lander model of the pick-up truck catering to the needs of the market. The D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 models are the only pick-SUV offering in the country.