- 6 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 19 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 21 hrs ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 24 hrs ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- Sports UFC 263 results and recap: Adesanya retains title; Moreno takes flyweight title by submission
- Finance 5 Best NFT Crypto Coin Protocols By Market Capitalization 2021
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Extends His Support To A Foundation And Donates Masks To Frontline Warriors
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- News Shiv Sena was treated as slaves in erstwhile BJP govt in Maharashtra: Sanjay Raut
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
In India, the Isuzu V-Max D-Cross and the Hi-Lander BS6 are the only two pick-up SUVs available. Recently, the company launched the updated D-Max V-cross BS6 and the new Hi-Lander BS6 pick-up trucks in the country. The D-Max Hi-Lander is the new base-spec variant of the pick-up and gets a starting price of Rs 16.98 lakh, ex-showroom.
However, according to the latest report by GaadiWaadi, the D-Max V-Cross has started arriving at the dealerships. Talking a little about the pick-up trucks, the V-Cross D-Max is loaded with features. This includes bi-LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, side steps, 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, cruise control, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, and a rear parking camera.
The company has also updated the D-Max V-Cross and is offered in three variants. This includes the Z 2WD AT, Z 4WD MT, and the Z Prestige 4WD AT. Prices for the updated V-Cross BS6 pick up starts at Rs 19.98 lakh. The mid-spec Z 4WD MT and the top-spec Z Prestige 4WD AT retails at Rs 20.98 lakh and 24.49 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
On the other hand, the Hi-Lander, which is the base-spec model of the pick-up SUV, comes with a close cab for the loading bay as well. Also, the SUV gets halogen headlight units instead of LEDs. Along with that, the base variant is not loaded with features at all like the D-Max V-Cross.
Under the hood, both the SUVs get a 1.9-litre diesel engine as standard. The 2.5-litre engine powering the previous base spec pick-up truck has not been carried forward to meet the BS6 emission norms. The unit produces 161bhp of power and a peak torque of 360Nm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual as standard along with an optional six-speed torque converter automatic. The SUV is also offered with a shift-on-fly 4WDsystem depending on the variant.
Thoughts About The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Arriving At The Showrooms
The company began accepting bookings for the pick-up truck models across the country on the day it was launched. The company updated its BS6 passenger vehicle range in the Indian market and also introduced a new base-spec model of the pick-up truck catering to the needs of the market. The D-Max V-Cross and Hi-Lander BS6 models are the only pick-SUV offerings in the country and have no direct rivals.