- 3 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 5 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 5 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News 111 mucormycosis patients undergoing treatment in Mumbai: BMC
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Dimpal Bhal Is Back; The Mohanlal Show To Get An Extension?
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Earlier this month, Isuzu Motor India had teased the D-Max V-Cross BS6 ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The teaser image of the upcoming pick-up has been released on the brand's website and across its social media handles. However, the pick-up truck has been spotted several times testing on the roads.
According to the latest report by TeamBHP, the specifications of the BS6 version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross have been leaked ahead of the vehicle's launch. The vehicle is expected to launch in the coming month. As per the spy document, the V-Cross measures 5,295mm in length, 1,860mm in width and 1,840mm in height. The SUV also gets a wheelbase of 3,095mm. On the other hand, the two-wheel-drive variant has a kerb weight of 1,890kg and the four-wheel-drive variant weighs 1,990 kg.
Both the variants get Bi-LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lamps, roof rails, blacked-out B-pillars and side steps. The four-wheel-drive variant gets fog lamps with chrome garnishing. The upcoming D-Max V-Cross will be available in seven colour options - Cosmic Black, Splash White, Titanium Silver, Silky White Pearl, Spinal Red, Sapphire Blue and Galena Gray.
On the inside, both variants get keyless entry, a touchscreen infotainment head-unit, automatic climate control, auto down power windows, rear parking sensors and a camera. However, the four-wheel-drive variant comes with cruise control, an electrically adjustable driver seat, and an anti-pinch function for the power windows and also gets an 8-speaker sound system while the other variant gets a 6-speakers setup.
Mechanically, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross will be powered by a 1.9-litre, 4-cylinder, common rail diesel engine with a variable geometry turbocharger. This engine produces 161bhp of power @ 3,600rpm and 360Nm of peak torque between 2,000-2,500rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. Moreover, the four-wheel-drive version gets a shift-on-the-fly system. According to the leaked documents, the vehicle will come with an automatic transmission in two-wheel drive (Z) and four-wheel drive (Z Prestige) variants.
On the safety front, both variants get dual front airbags, ABS + EBD, brake override system and a rear defogger. The four-wheel-drive variant comes with four additional airbags (side and curtain), a transfer case protector, traction control, ESC, hill start assist and hill descent control.
Thoughts About The Upcoming BS6 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Finally, the Japanese automaker is looking to launch the BS6 D-Max V-Cross in the Indian market soon. Once launched, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross will be the only pick-up SUV offering for private buyers in the Indian market with no direct competition to it.