- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 11 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 11 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- News The bell has rung, Nadda tells Mamata Banerjee
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Isuzu Motors have announced a price hike on its D-Max range of commercial vehicles in the Indian market. The Isuzu D-Max range consisting of the Regular-Cab & S-Cab models are said to receive a price hike of Rs 1 lakh on its ex-showroom pricing in the country. The price hike will come into effect, starting from 1 April 2021.
The company further stated that the reason for the steep price hike is said to be due to the increasing cost of production, transportation and logistics. Currently, the Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab is priced at Rs 8.75 lakh while the D-Max S-Cab retails at 10.74 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Isuzu Motors released a statement saying,
"Isuzu Motors India announced an upcoming increase in the prices of its commercial pick-up range - D-Max Regular Cab and D-Max S-Cab with effect from 01 April 2021. The increase will be ₹1,00,000/- from the current ex-showroom price. The increase in price is due to the increasing costs of production, transportation and logistics."
Isuzu currently sells just their commercial vehicle range in the Indian market. The Isuzu commercial vehicle lineup was updated to the BS6-emission norms in October last year. The company is working on introducing its passenger vehicles sometime soon. The passenger vehicle range of the brand includes the MU-X SUV and the D-Max V-Cross lifestyle pick-up.
The BS6-compliant Isuzu MU-X SUV has, however, been spotted testing in India on multiple occasions. This does indicate that the SUV could be launched in India sometime this year, although an exact timeline is yet to be announced.
The upcoming price hike from Isuzu Motors is it's second in the year. The company had previously hiked the prices of its commercial vehicle lineup at the start of the year. However, that was a much lower hike of Rs 10,000.
Thoughts On The Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab CV Price Hike
Isuzu has announced yet another price hike on its commercial vehicle range in the Indian market. The D-Max Regular Cab and the D-Max S-Cab from Isuzu are currently the only products on sale from the brand in the Indian market, which hopefully will change very soon.