- 5 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 6 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 7 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 8 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Movies Rahul Raj Singh Slams Vikas Gupta For Using Pratyusha’s Name, Says The Late Actress Knew About His Sexuality
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Earlier this month, Isuzu Motor India teased the D-Max V-Cross BS6 ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The teaser image of the upcoming pick-up has been released on the brand's website and across its social media handles. Along with that, the company will also launch a base-spec Hi-Lander variant of the D-Max.
However, Isuzu Motors India has officially confirmed that the D-Max Hi-Lander will be launched on 10 May 2021 in India. The company revealed the update through a teaser image that was shared on its social media channels.
Speaking a little about the BS6 D-Max V-Cross Hi-lander, the SUV is not expected to feature any major design changes. The pick-up truck features steel wheels, a tweaked front bumper and around 225mm of ground clearance. On the inside, the Hi-Lander gets basic interiors. Since it's an entry-level variant, the SUV does not get an infotainment system, it gets basic climate control, an analogue instrument cluster and a single tone interior finished in black.
Mechanically, the D-Max Hi-Lander could be offered with an updated BS6 version of the 1.9-litre diesel engine. It produces a maximum of 148bhp of power and a peak torque of 350Nm mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox. Power will be delivered to all the wheels with a selectable four-wheel-drive system.
Speaking about the design of the BS6 D-Max V-Cross, the SUV also does not feature any major design changes from its previous generation model. The pick-up will continue to feature roof rails, projector headlamps, side-step, a drop-down tailgate, external rear-view mirrors, front and rear bumpers, a scuff plate at either end and a chrome-finished grille; among others.
Thoughts About The Isuzu D-Max Hi-Lander BS6
The Japanese automaker is finally about to launch the BS6 D-Max Hi-Lander in the Indian market. The upcoming pick-up gets some minor cosmetic changes. Once launched, the Hi-Lander along with the D-Max V-Cross will be the only pick-up SUV offering for private buyers in the Indian market.