- 1 hr ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA Pre-Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Ola Announces Hypercharger Charging Network For Its Electric Two-Wheelers: Details & More!
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Announces Temporary Production Halt For Maintenance Work: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- Movies RIP Shravan Rathod: 10 Best Songs Of Nadeem-Shravan Which Will Remain In Our Playlists Forever
- Technology First Look At iPhone 13 Mini; Familiar Design With Better Upgrades?
- News In CJI Bobde’s last hearing, Centre given time to file reply on supply of essentials during pandemic
- Sports IPL 2021: Axar Patel rejoins Delhi Capitals squad
- Finance Nifty Pharma Underperforms In A Volatile Market
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Lifestyle Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Hyundai Motor India Foundation (HMIF) has repeated its commitment to road safety during the National Road Safety Month. This initiative has been taken to educate the customers and its employees about safer driving habits and responsible behaviour respectively.
Commenting on the Road Safety initiatives, SS Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "Hyundai is a responsible corporate and this campaign in our plant showcases our commitment towards creating awareness and bringing out behavioural changes within our employees. This year, during the National Road Safety Month, we have undertaken various innovative initiatives to help transform societies for a better and safer tomorrow by educating and sensitizing the masses on Road Safety aligned with the Government of India's program ‘Sadak Suraksha, Jeevan Raksha'."
Under the sixth edition of its CSR initiative ‘Safe Move', Hyundai conducted a three day Road Safety Campaign at its Chennai plant during the Road Safety Month (Jan 18 - Feb 17, 2021). The initiative spread awareness amongst factory employees, apprentices, trainees, contract employees, bus drivers, and truck drivers. On the other hand, the importance of road safety was spread out to over 10,000 employees in the factory.
Over the last five phases of the Safe Move Campaign, Hyundai Motor India has successfully reached out to 314,000 students across 492 schools, about 277,000 Mall visitors and 23,000 Residents.
In Other recent Hyundai news, the company announced offers and benefits on its select range of models for the month of February 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on model and variant. The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The models that are covered under the offers this month include the Santro, Grand i10 Nios, Aura, Elantra and the Kona EV.
Thoughts About The Road Safety Initiative By Hyundai
Through this road safety initiative, Hyundai has reached out to a lot of people across the country, which also includes its own employees and educated them about the safety norms. It is really good to see that Hyundai is taking such an initiative.