- 3 hrs ago KTM Postpones Pro Experience Rides; Says ‘Park Your KTM’
- 4 hrs ago Next-Generation Suzuki Swift Rendered: Will Debut In 2022
- 4 hrs ago New Mahindra XUV500 To Re-Launch As Hyundai Creta Rival: Does This Mean The End Of Cheetah?
- 6 hrs ago Kia India Extends Free Service Period By Two Months Again Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- Sports Manchester United 1-2 Leicester City: Soyuncu winner crowns Guardiola's Man City champions
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Fame Bhavya Gandhi's Father Passes Away Due To COVID-19
- News Vaccine shortage: Delhi, Karnataka, 5 other states decide to float global tenders to procure Covid jabs
- Finance Moody's Joins Other Rating Agencies; Cuts FY22 GDP Forecast To 9.3 Per cent
- Technology Honor Play5 To Support 66W Fast Charging; Other Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Issues '9 General Measures' To Boost COVID Immunity; Includes Dark Chocolate, Eggs, Oats Etc.
- Education Career As Petroleum Engineer: Check Courses And Job Opportunities
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Hyundai, some time ago had announced that the company will be bringing in their N-Line performance range of models to the Indian market. This N-Line range of models is essentially a more powerful version of some of the standard products that are already on sale in India. Moreover, they have been spotted testing on the roads on several occasions.
However, according to the latest video posted by Bunny Punia on this Youtube channel, the Hyundai i20 N-line has been spotted testing once again. The easy way to differentiate the i20 N from the regular one is its shape and other elements such as dual exhaust tips at the back and a set of larger alloy wheels.
As we mentioned above, the Hyundai i20 N-Line is expected to feature a slightly different body kit as compared to the standard. This includes a larger front grille, revised bumper with a bigger air intake, ‘N-Line' badging on the front grille, contrasting highlights all around, new side skirts and side sills and a few other changes as well.
There will also be similar changes made to the interiors as well, providing a more sporty characteristic. Apart from the cosmetic changes, the upcoming Hyundai i20 N-Line is also said to feature a few mechanical upgrades as well. This includes the suspension setup and the brakes.
Mechanically, the new i20 N-Line is expected to be powered by the same 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as on the standard model. This engine will produce 120bhp of power and 172Nm of peak torque. However, the exact details of the engine and powertrain are yet to be announced. Hyundai will price the Hyundai i20 N-Line at a slight premium, compared to the standard model.
Thoughts On The Hyundai i20 N-Line
The Hyundai i20 N-Line has been confirmed for the Indian market. The N-line is a sportier version of the popular premium hatchback and will be aimed at enthusiasts in the country. However, with all the exterior and interior elements and with the powerful engine, the i20 N line will be a fantastic car.