- 29 min ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 Deliveries Start In India: Here Are All Details
- 29 min ago Five KTM 490 Motorcycles Coming In 2022: 490 Adventure, 490 Duke, RC 490 & Two New 490 Models
- 53 min ago Isuzu Reveals Accessories List For The D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander Models On Its Website
- 1 hr ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Expansion To 20 Cities Planned: Here Are All The Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Telangana In May
- News PM Modi to interact with 100 district magistrates having high COVID-19 caseloads
- Sports 'Coach Sjoerd Marijne constantly pushes us to excel and out-perform others,' says midfielder Neha Goyal
- Lifestyle Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things To Donate As Per Your Zodiac Sign
- Movies Eid-Ul-Fitr 2021 Exclusive! Actress Sana Sheikh On Celebrating Ramadan Eid In COVID-19 Times
- Technology Redmi Note 10S Vs Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Redmi Note 10: Which One Should You Buy
- Finance Akshaya Tritiya 2021: 3 Quick Ways To Buy Gold Via Payment Wallets
- Education UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021 Postponed, Exam To Be Held On October 10
Hyundai, some time ago had announced that the company will be bringing in their N-Line performance range of models to the Indian market. This N-Line range of models is essentially a more powerful version of some of the standard products that are already on sale in India. Moreover, they have been spotted testing on the roads on several occasions.
However, according to the latest video posted by Bunny Punia on this Youtube channel, the Hyundai i20 N-line has been spotted testing once again. The easy way to differentiate the i20 N from the regular one is its shape and other elements such as dual exhaust tips at the back and a set of larger alloy wheels.
As we mentioned above, the Hyundai i20 N-Line is expected to feature a slightly different body kit as compared to the standard. This includes a larger front grille, revised bumper with a bigger air intake, ‘N-Line' badging on the front grille, contrasting highlights all around, new side skirts and side sills and a few other changes as well.
There will also be similar changes made to the interiors as well, providing a more sporty characteristic. Apart from the cosmetic changes, the upcoming Hyundai i20 N-Line is also said to feature a few mechanical upgrades as well. This includes the suspension setup and the brakes.
Mechanically, the new i20 N-Line is expected to be powered by the same 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as on the standard model. This engine will produce 120bhp of power and 172Nm of peak torque. However, the exact details of the engine and powertrain are yet to be announced. Hyundai will price the Hyundai i20 N-Line at a slight premium, compared to the standard model.
Thoughts On The Hyundai i20 N-Line
The Hyundai i20 N-Line has been confirmed for the Indian market. The N-line is a sportier version of the popular premium hatchback and will be aimed at enthusiasts in the country. However, with all the exterior and interior elements and with the powerful engine, the i20 N line will be a fantastic car.