- News India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage closing the 100 crore mark
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Bangladesh find themselves in must win situation against Oman
- Finance How To Transfer EPF Account Online?
- Movies Mandira Bedi Reveals After Husband Raj Kaushal's Death Her Kids Have Become Her Strength And Motivation
- Technology Realme Q3s Retail Box And Pricing Leaked Ahead Of Official Launch On October 19
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Vaccination: Supply, Eligibility Will Decide Vax For Kids
- Travel Sikkim's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education UKSSSC Stenographer Test Admit Card 2021 Released, Steps To Download UKSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2021
Hyundai i20 N Line specifications & variants details have leaked. A couple of government documents have revealed details on the upcoming N Line variants of Hyundai's premium hatchback — the i20. The details were leaked ahead of the launch via what appears to be scanned pictures of the Type Approval Certificate.
Before Jumping out in excitement, the upcoming N Line variant of the Hyundai i20 should not be confused with the full-blown performance version — the Hyundai i20 N. The i20 N Line will offer a range of cosmetic upgrades over the standard model. This includes slightly sportier front and rear bumpers, blacked-out pillars, blacked-out skirts, 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels and quite a few more.
To match the exterior, the interior may carry a similar sporty theme with splashy colours to attract a larger number of younger buyers. Unlike the 200+bhp 1.6-litre turbocharged Hyundai i20 N available in international markets, the N Line will use a smaller, less powerful engine.
All-three variants of the Hyundai i20 N Line will utilise the same 120bhp 1.0-litre turbocharged engine already seen in the turbocharged version of the standard i20 available in India. According to the revealed documents, the upcoming Hyundai i20 N Line can be had with either a smart iMT gearbox or a quick-shifting DCT gearbox.
The range kicks off with the Hyundai i20 N Line N6 1.0 Turbo GDI iMT, which is based on the Sportz trim, then comes the i20 N Line N8, and finally on the top we have the i20 N Line N8 DCT.
At present, the Hyundai i20 1.0-litre Sportz is priced at Rs 8.82 lakh, while the more expensive Hyundai i20 Asta DCT with an identical engine costs Rs 10.74 lakh.
Thoughts On Hyundai i20 N Line Specifications & Variants Details Being Leaked
Though the new Hyundai i20 is better than its predecessor in every possible way, it is still struggling as many of its prospective buyers have leaned towards the brand's sub-4-metre SUV — the Venue. With the new N Line, Hyundai plans to bring some excitement back into the i20 brand in India.