- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback has been removed from the brand's website in the Indian market. The Grand i10 was available in a couple of variants and was offered with a single petrol engine and manual gearbox.
The Grand i10 hatchback successfully replaced the i10 hatchback sold in the previous decade. However, the company has already launched a new-generation model called the Grand i10 Nios. The new-gen and the old-gen Grand i10 hatchback were sold alongside.
Hyundai is offering the Santro, the Grand i10 Nios and the i20 premium hatchback in the Indian market. The Grand i10 was placed in between the Santro and the new-gen Nios hatchback. However, compared to other models in the line-up, the Grand i10 features aged design.
Hyundai did upgrade the Grand i10 with a couple of facelifts and features additions over the lifecycle of the product in the market. Because of having a new-generation model already in its line-up, the company might have permanently discontinued the Grand i10 from the market.
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, which has replaced the hatchback is offered in a host of engine options as compared to its predecessor model. This includes the 1.2-litre diesel engine producing 74bhp and 190Nm of torque.
The 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 81bhp and 114Nm of torque. And the 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine producing 100bhp and 172Nm of torque. The engines are offered with both manual and automatic transmission options.
The hatchback is loaded with technology including a touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, rear ac vents, multiple airbags, and ABS with EBD; among others. The Grand i10 Nios currently retails between Rs 5.12 lakh and 7.24 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Hyundai Grand i10 Removed From Indian Website
The Hyundai Grand i10 was sold in the Indian market for over seven years. The company added a new-generation model alongside the old-gen hatchback to make for a smoother transition and to fill in the price gap. However, the company might have finally decided to stop production of it altogether in the country.