- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 9 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Indian Idol 12: Javed Akhtar Is All Praise For Arunita Kanjilal's Performance, Says 'Lata Ji Ki Yaad Dila Di'
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has announced an extension on the vehicle standard warranty, extended warranty and free service period for its customers in the country. The company has announced an extension for two months.
The automaker has taken the initiative to extend the validity of vehicle maintenance packages due to the ongoing Coronavirus lockdown in the country. It aims to provide a hassle-free ownership experience for its customers during these challenging times.
Additionally, the company is also offering 24X7 roadside assistance to its customers in case of emergencies across the country. Hyundai service facilities can also be experienced via 360 Degree Digital & Contact-less Service.
The Covid-19 virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time spreading at a rapid rate in the country. To maintain social distancing and contactless safety guidelines several states in the country are following a lockdown to curb the spread of the deadly virus.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres. Hyundai has issued strict guidelines for its dealerships to maintain social distancing and contactless policies.
However, the sales of the cars will continue as the automakers offer a fully digital car buying experience in the country. Customer looking to purchase any of the Hyundai vehicles can visit the brand's website for a complete contactless buying experience.
Additionally, the company offers a wide array of service that can be availed online and is completely contactless. This includes online service booking, vehicle status update, Pick & Drop from home/ office to online payment facility, and a touch-free service experience. Hyundai currently has a strong network of more than 1300 workshops across the country.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "During these challenging times, Hyundai has initiated multiple programs to expedite relief to people across the country by delivering lifesaving Medicare oxygen equipment."
He further added, "Also, we have announced the extension of warranty, extended warranty and free service to our customers by 2 months to ensure adequate support during these challenging times. Hyundai will continue to stand by its customers and ensure seamless support through our 24X7 roadside assistance program thereby ensuring help in case of any emergency."
Thoughts About The Hyundai Extending Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
To avoid the spreading of the Covid-19 virus in the country, many states and cities have announced a lockdown. This has resulted in services centres getting temporarily shut down. As a result, any standard and paid maintenance packages could be expired during the lockdown.
Helping its customers in these difficult situations, Hyundai becomes the latest manufacturer to announce an extension on maintenance packages.