- 11 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 15 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 18 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty Birthday Special: Did You Know He Was A Huge Fan Of Elvis Presley In His Childhood?
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offer On New Apple iPhones
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has announced an extension on the vehicle standard warranty, extended warranty and free service period for its customers in the country. The company has announced an extension for two months.
The automaker has taken the initiative to extend the validity of vehicle maintenance packages due to the ongoing Coronavirus lockdown in the country. It aims to provide a hassle-free ownership experience for its customers during these challenging times.
Additionally, the company is also offering 24X7 roadside assistance to its customers in case of emergencies across the country. Hyundai service facilities can also be experienced via 360 Degree Digital & Contact-less Service.
The Covid-19 virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time spreading at a rapid rate in the country. To maintain social distancing and contactless safety guidelines several states in the country are following a lockdown to curb the spread of the deadly virus.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres. Hyundai has issued strict guidelines for its dealerships to maintain social distancing and contactless policies.
However, the sales of the cars will continue as the automakers offer a fully digital car buying experience in the country. Customer looking to purchase any of the Hyundai vehicles can visit the brand's website for a complete contactless buying experience.
Additionally, the company offers a wide array of service that can be availed online and is completely contactless. This includes online service booking, vehicle status update, Pick & Drop from home/ office to online payment facility, and a touch-free service experience. Hyundai currently has a strong network of more than 1300 workshops across the country.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "During these challenging times, Hyundai has initiated multiple programs to expedite relief to people across the country by delivering lifesaving Medicare oxygen equipment."
He further added, "Also, we have announced the extension of warranty, extended warranty and free service to our customers by 2 months to ensure adequate support during these challenging times. Hyundai will continue to stand by its customers and ensure seamless support through our 24X7 roadside assistance program thereby ensuring help in case of any emergency."
Thoughts About The Hyundai Extending Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
To avoid the spreading of the Covid-19 virus in the country, many states and cities have announced a lockdown. This has resulted in services centres getting temporarily shut down. As a result, any standard and paid maintenance packages could be expired during the lockdown.
Helping its customers in these difficult situations, Hyundai becomes the latest manufacturer to announce an extension on maintenance packages.