- 7 min ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Bajaj-Triumph Motorcycle Prototype Ready; Launch Delayed Due To COVID-19
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Prices Hiked — Increase Of Up To Rs 15,000 Across Variants
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- Technology AOC C32G2E Curved Gaming Monitor With HDR, 165Hz Refresh Rate Launched In India: What Makes It Special?
- News Did vested non-state actors trigger Mizoram-Assam border clash
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Star athletes to watch out for
- Movies D 43 Is Now Maaran; Dhanush’s Fearless Avatar In The Karthick Naren Directorial Looks Promising!
- Lifestyle Blood Flow Restriction: The Popular Fitness Trend Among Olympians
- Finance ICICI Bank To Change Service Charges From August: Check Revised Charges Here
- Education Bihar Board Dummy Registration Card 2022 For Class 10th And 12th At biharboardonline.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Hyundai launches the new Creta SX Executive variant at Rs 13.18 lakh, ex-showroom (starting). The new variant is available in petrol and diesel engine options; and is placed below the SX trim of the SUV.
Variants & Pricing
SX Executive Petrol: Rs 13.18 lakh
SX Executive Diesel: Rs 14.18 lakh
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
The SX Executive are Rs 78,000 cheaper than its SX petrol and diesel trim counterparts.
Hyundai has updated the pricing on the website. However, the new variant is yet to be added to the brochure. Bookings for the Creta SX Executive can be made online along with other trims on the website.
As mentioned earlier, the new SX Executive will be placed below the Creta SX trim. Some of the highlighting features of the new variant include:
- Shark fin antenna
- Steering-mounted controls
- USB charging port
- Bluetooth mic
However, Hyundai has dropped a couple of features on the new variant making it more affordable as compared to the SX trim.
- 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- BlueLink with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity
- Arkamys music system
- Voice recognition
- Chrome door handles
- Rear-view monitor
The infotainment system will be offered as a dealer level accessory on the SX Executive trim. The space taken by the infotainment system will be left blank from the factory.
Engine & Transmission
The Creta SX Executive is offered in petrol and diesel engine options; paired to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard.
1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol
Max power: 115bhp @ 6,300rpm
Peak torque: 144Nm @ 4,500rpm
Max power: 115bhp @ 4,000rpm
Peak torque: 250Nm @ 2,750 rpm
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta SX Executive Launched In India
Hyundai has added another variant to the plethora of trims available in Creta's line-up. The new SX Executive variant is based on the SX trim. However, some features are removed to make the variant more affordable. Removed features can be added by the customer by a dealer level customization.