- 4 min ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 48 min ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 1 hr ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- Movies Salman Khan Wishes 'Baba' Sanjay Dutt With Throwback Picture On His Birthday!
- News Uttar Pradesh: PM Modi to interact with beneficiaries of food security scheme on August 5
- Lifestyle August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s India Support Page Goes Live; Hints Imminent Launch
- Sports Havildar Soman Rana, who lost his right leg in mine blast in 2006, to compete in Tokyo Paralympics 2020
- Education Uttar Pradesh: Around 1,70,896 Anganwadi Schools To Get Preschool Kits, Booklets
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Hyundai has secretly added a new variant to the Creta lineup, based on their existing SX variant. The news about the new variant was revealed through a leaked document.
The new variant is called ‘SX Executive', and it will be slotted right below the second-top SX variant. With this new variant, Hyundai Creta will have a total of 6 variants across different engine and gearbox combinations.
As the new SX Executive variant is placed below the existing SX variant, there is a price drop of Rs 78,800 as per the leaked document. For the price difference, there are few features being deleted. Out of which the most noticeable is the omission of the large 10.25-inch infotainment system.
With the deletion of the touchscreen infotainment, along with it goes features like connected car tech, Android Auto, and Apple Car Play. There are few more omissions as well like the chrome door handle, burglar alarm, Arkamys sound system, voice recognition and a rearview monitor.
However, the new SX Executive variant still retains Bluetooth connectivity, steering-mounted controls, shark-fin antenna, and USB port. It will also come with features like LED headlights, 17-inch alloy wheels, cruise control, and auto AC.
However, unlike the SX variant, the SX Executive variant will come with a 6-speed manual gearbox only with an option to choose either a 115PS 1.5-litre petrol or a 115PS 1.5-litre diesel engine.
As per the leaked document, the SX Executive trim for the petrol variant will cost Rs 13.14 Lakh, while the diesel variant costs a lakh rupee more.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta SX Executive
Considering, the equipment list, this variant would be ideal for those who looking to upgrade the car's infotainment/music system. It would have been even better if the company keeps the alloy wheels optional to keep initial costs down.