- 3 hrs ago New Kia Cars Finance Offers Announced In India In July 2021: Partners With ICICI & Yes Banks
- 6 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- 22 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 23 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021 Exclusive: Real-Life People Talk About Their Friends
- Movies These Songs Of Mumtaz Will Make You Fall In Love With Her, 'Aap Ki Kasam'!
- Sports CPL 2021: Explained: Kookaburra Smart Ball: How it works, technology, data delivery!
- News Mamata Banerjee slams Modi govt over unemployment, COVID-19 situation
- Technology Micromax Airfunk 1, Airfunk 1 Pro TWS Earbuds Announced; Price Starts At Rs. 1,299
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Bihar In August
- Education RBSE 10th Result 2021: Check Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2021 Link And Marksheet
- Finance Aadhaar Update: How To Retrieve Lost Aadhaar Card Online/Offline
Hyundai has secretly added a new variant to the Creta lineup, based on their existing SX variant. The news about the new variant was revealed through a leaked document.
The new variant is called ‘SX Executive', and it will be slotted right below the second-top SX variant. With this new variant, Hyundai Creta will have a total of 6 variants across different engine and gearbox combinations.
As the new SX Executive variant is placed below the existing SX variant, there is a price drop of Rs 78,800 as per the leaked document. For the price difference, there are few features being deleted. Out of which the most noticeable is the omission of the large 10.25-inch infotainment system.
With the deletion of the touchscreen infotainment, along with it goes features like connected car tech, Android Auto, and Apple Car Play. There are few more omissions as well like the chrome door handle, burglar alarm, Arkamys sound system, voice recognition and a rearview monitor.
However, the new SX Executive variant still retains Bluetooth connectivity, steering-mounted controls, shark-fin antenna, and USB port. It will also come with features like LED headlights, 17-inch alloy wheels, cruise control, and auto AC.
However, unlike the SX variant, the SX Executive variant will come with a 6-speed manual gearbox only with an option to choose either a 115PS 1.5-litre petrol or a 115PS 1.5-litre diesel engine.
As per the leaked document, the SX Executive trim for the petrol variant will cost Rs 13.14 Lakh, while the diesel variant costs a lakh rupee more.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta SX Executive
Considering, the equipment list, this variant would be ideal for those who looking to upgrade the car's infotainment/music system. It would have been even better if the company keeps the alloy wheels optional to keep initial costs down.