- 4 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 24 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: Official Meeting Confirmed Tomorrow Regarding Restoration of DA/DR Benefits
- Education NTSE Result 2020 Declared For Stage 2 On ncert.nic.in
- News India's Indigenous Aircraft Carrier will be commissioned next year: Rajnath Singh in Kochi
- Movies Kirti Kulhari Says She Tried Her Best To Save Her Marriage With Saahil Sehgal; 'It Wasn't Making Me Peaceful'
- Technology JioPhone Next Confirmed Specifications To Look Out For
- Lifestyle Film Promotions: Huma Qureshi And Rasika Dugal Exude Royalty In Their Blue Outfits; Who Looked More Stunning?
- Sports WWE Clash of Champions 2021 date and venue revealed
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Hyundai is offering attractive discounts on its select models for May 2021. The models that are covered under the offers include the Santro, Aura, Grand i10 Nios, i20 and the Kona EV. The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts.
The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on the model and its variant. Discount offers are valid on purchases made between May 1 and May 31. Offers can be availed for purchase made online or at any of the dealerships located across the country. Here are model-wise offer details:
The brand's entry-level offering, the Hyundai Santro is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The Grand i10 Nios hatchback is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes Rs 30,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Aura is also being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes Rs 30,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Hyundai i20 is being offered benefits for the first time since its launch in the Indian market. The premium hatchback is being offered benefits of up to Rs 15,000. This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate bonus of Rs 5,000.
Hyundai is offering the Kona EV with a cash discount of up to Rs 1.5 lakh. The crossover EV is available in two variants: Premium and Premium DT (dual-tone) exterior paint scheme.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Cars Offers & Discounts For May 2021
Hyundai is offering attractive discounts to more than 60 per cent of its total vehicle line-up available in the country. This includes some of its popular models such as the Grand i10 NIOS and the i20. The company is also providing an attractive finance scheme, which can be availed online along with the offers.